CantWait2D1E

CantWait2D1E

Archaon, Herald of the Apocalypse
Dec 24, 2022
Hey, it's been a little bit since I've been on here. Don't know who all is still here but wanted to share my final thoughts and conclude things here.

As my title suggests, I'm really trying to move past my suicidal thoughts. Things have been ok for me. I haven't drastically improved in any measure or metric but I've come to realize it could be far worse for me. And I know now the only way those things are going to get better is only through me. Sitting around waiting on the world to change is a fruitless endeavor. Might as well keep fighting and getting beat down until it all means something.

I'm starting a new career, with new surroundings. In a years time I'll be a completely different individual and I'm honestly really excited for it.

So, if I could get any help deleting my account that would be nice. Take care everyone.

• Love
Reactions: unexplainedExplorer, exhaustedperfection, dreamscape1111 and 2 others
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hey, it's been a little bit since I've been on here. Don't know who all is still here but wanted to share my final thoughts and conclude things here.

As my title suggests, I'm really trying to move past my suicidal thoughts. Things have been ok for me. I haven't drastically improved in any measure or metric but I've come to realize it could be far worse for me. And I know now the only way those things are going to get better is only through me. Sitting around waiting on the world to change is a fruitless endeavor. Might as well keep fighting and getting beat down until it all means something.

I'm starting a new career, with new surroundings. In a years time I'll be a completely different individual and I'm honestly really excited for it.

So, if I could get any help deleting my account that would be nice. Take care everyone.
I'm glad to hear that, and thank you for your kind words!
I can't guarantee you'll get better but the most important aspect here is: you are ready to face challenges life throws at you.
May you gain might to win this fight 🙏

Bon voyage - I wish you the best 💙💛

Reactions: exhaustedperfection
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Great news. Wish you luck. Hope you never feel compelled to come here again.