M

MyFinalProject

Oct 11, 2022
So I've been really bad this last week, I literally haven't left my room, I haven't eaten almost anything and I haven't even talked to anyone. During this period I had a lot of anxiety and I couldn't stop crying... I think I had a mental breakdown. Now that I'm a little better from these anxiety attacks, I've decided I don't want to live that way anymore, I'm tired of this thing, this repetitive cycle of pain and self-depreciation, I feel like I'm at rock bottom and I feel like a completely miserable human being, I do not want it anymore, I need to change. One good thing was that I stopped self-harm, I haven't done it for a while and for me that's a big step forward and it makes me happy. I just wanted to share this with you all

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Alyra, jinx <3, Sannti and 1 other person
zurukunai

zurukunai

Sep 23, 2022
just know that from rock bottom it cannot get worse. I'm glad that you aren't harming yourself anymore. i believe that we can all do this as long as we still want to.

• Hugs
Reactions: jinx <3 and Sannti
I

IWillSurvive

Aug 28, 2023
I'm really glad that you have the will to live and that you actually want to change your life. That will to get better is the hardest thing to achieve and also what makes life worth living. I'm currently trying my best on recovering that will, so I'm very happy you have it. I really wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: jinx <3
A

arsenicheart

Aug 28, 2023
You can do it, remember to appreciate small steps :)

sadbeans

sadbeans

scared & alone
Aug 28, 2023
I admire your determination for change, all the best!