Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
10 million would be nice, that could support me for life 10 times over. Sure.

flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
He's not so bad, he could get his teeth fixed easily if he wanted to. He has a nice face.

Reactions: 4am, cfcfcfcf, Un- and 1 other person
brokensea

brokensea

Arcanist
Aug 4, 2022
That is a bit mean. Nothing wrong with that person. They have nice eyes and a nice facial structure.

Reactions: Someone123, cfcfcfcf, Un- and 4 others
lex

lex

Just another statistic
Jul 7, 2020
Lol all they need to do is get their teeth fixed and maybe different glasses. I'll take the 10 mil easy

Reactions: GrumpyFrog, cfcfcfcf and brokensea
M

mojabaka

Student
Apr 20, 2022
Yes? He looks pretty average to me, except the teeth (which isn't even important in a lot of Asian cultures, girls with crooked teeth are considered cute by some Japanese men for example). But even if the teeth would bother him, he could easily fix them with 10 million. I'll rather be him and healthy 24/7 than disabled by the "vaccine". I never cared about looks anyway, so maybe it's just me, but like I said, he's not even bad looking.

J

Jimblue

Student
Sep 10, 2022
May I ask what's wrong with that person? People can have good souls and it is not matter how their appearance. And does this person allow you to use his pic to post on internet? I guess not.

• Love
Reactions: Regen, cfcfcfcf, brokensea and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Is it really proper to make fun of someone just because of a happenstance of gene arrangement?

Reactions: Regen, rationaltake and Suicidе