• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I need everyone to help me on this one.

How do u completely turn ur mood around? Something like, taking a shower, going for a walk, listening to happy music, etc.

I need to have like, 50 of these to choose from!

Reactions: 21Neberg and brighter
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Drugs? ok bad suggestion really, except when its not

For me music is a big one, although i do remember reading an article once that said when sad its actually better for you mood to listen to sad music (makes you feel not alone or something) i'm to lazy to look it up but you can if you want.

Puppy therapy! seriously Dogs, or i guess any furry friend really but i'm a fan of dogs. 10 minutes playing with a dog is a godsend. Audiobooks, podcasts, audio dramas are nice distractions although less likely to make me happy anyway but they serve a purpose and you may have better luck.

Cleaning - I know sounds not fun at all, but after house is clean I feel at least a little better for a solid week. Probably works better if you can pay someone else to clean for you.

That's about all i got for now, good luck

Reactions: 15dec, goxua and CFLoser
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Drugs? ok bad suggestion really, except when its not

For me music is a big one, although i do remember reading an article once that said when sad its actually better for you mood to listen to sad music (makes you feel not alone or something) i'm to lazy to look it up but you can if you want.

Puppy therapy! seriously Dogs, or i guess any furry friend really but i'm a fan of dogs. 10 minutes playing with a dog is a godsend. Audiobooks, podcasts, audio dramas are nice distractions although less likely to make me happy anyway but they serve a purpose and you may have better luck.

Cleaning - I know sounds not fun at all, but after house is clean I feel at least a little better for a solid week. Probably works better if you can pay someone else to clean for you.

That's about all i got for now, good luck
Thank you! I love the idea of puppy therapy and audio dramas! That's perfect!

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Downing a lot of sugar. Especially the first mouthful. God. It's like being a drug addict and finally getting a hit.

Reactions: ForestLove, goxua, lululoo and 1 other person
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
You ever considered looking into reading to the elderly? I personally find what lifts my mood a bit is helping others in some capacity. Even if it is simply staving off a feeling of being abandoned and isolated. I also take a lot of solace in nature and used to fly birds of prey. Just being close to them lifted my mood in how majestic they are. I also used to enjoy swimming, it can be a drag to make yourself go but the after effect has a natural proven antidepressant-like effect.

Reactions: ForestLove, goxua, Iman and 2 others
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Alcohol may do the thing for a while.

Reactions: ForestLove, FTL.Wanderer, brighter and 3 others
sweet17sour29

sweet17sour29

turning teeth
Feb 22, 2019
Alcohol may do the thing for a while.

My current solution for everything.

For nondestructive ideas though, I like to watch blooper reels on YouTube (mainly Parks and Rec if I'm being honest), or SNL/30 Rock compilations. It's lame, but it often does the trick.

Reactions: ForestLove, End.of.the.line, Help_Me and 5 others
Norest4thewicked

Norest4thewicked

Losing it
Nov 4, 2018
Beer and weed usually for me

Reactions: brighter and Deleted member 4993
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Cutting and cycling are both ways to calm down.

Reactions: Othermind, FTL.Wanderer, brighter and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Eating a bar of chocolate:-)
Or a jar of Nutella

Reactions: brighter
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Cutting and cycling are both ways to calm down.

What do you mean "cycling"? You mean biking? Do you do it on a track, in a gym (stationary), or on the roads/outside/mountain... ? Thanks...

Reactions: 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
What do you mean "cycling"? You mean biking? Do you do it on a track, in a gym (stationary), or on the roads/outside/mountain... ? Thanks...

I ride my bike through the fields where I live. It's something my therapist and I thought of as a way to calm me down.

Reactions: CFLoser and FTL.Wanderer
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I ride my bike through the fields where I live. It's something my therapist and I thought of as a way to calm me down.

I feel calm just thinking about it. :) So long as the roads aren't icy or the sun isn't unbearably hot. I'd like to try that...

Reactions: 21Neberg and CFLoser
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I feel calm just thinking about it. :) So long as the roads aren't icy or the sun isn't unbearably hot. I'd like to try that...

Helps lose some calories too, though I don't tell my therapist that's 90% of the reason I do it <:)

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer