• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
Okay so I am getting desperate af.
So I have a few a bit harder meds that I have perscribed and xanax as well. I wanna take antiemetics or whatever it is for at least maybe helping me not throwing up, and chug all the drugs together with a bottle of wine and a bottle of vodka.
Please please tell me this might work cause I am getting so desperate and all other methods I just cant do.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
So I have a few a bit harder meds that I have perscribed and xanax as well. I wanna take antiemetics or whatever it is for at least maybe helping me not throwing up, and chug all the drugs together with a bottle of wine and a bottle of vodka.
Please please tell me this might work cause I am getting so desperate and all other methods I just cant do.
Don't just down a bunch of pills, with no idea what will happen next. Do some research. Even worse than your present life would be failing to ctb and waking up with some serious, permanent disability. There is a lot of information on this sIte - more than a million posts - and it is searchable (to some extent), so you shoudl be able to find what you need to know somewhere here. And if you can't, there is always google.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Success rate is less, don't do it, Xanax is not a serious drug as people think!

woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
Research it please. It isn't guaranteed that taking a bunch of different meds will even kill you in the first place. Could just lead to pain and make your situation worse.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
which drugs and which quantities do you have?

this is very unlikely to work and will waste your xanax..

rachelo

rachelo

May 11, 2023
Yeah, that sounds about right. So you take the antihistamine to settle your nausea. Don't eat a big meal before hand maybe have like toast and tea/coffee maybe an hour or two before then you take the benzo+(opioid) my combo is benzo+codeine+ketamine+joint and sip on that bottle of vodka, savour it, and I'll cheers to exiting this fucked up world.
Also, check out your combos using these sites or any other, https://www.pdr.net/ https://www.drugs.com/

Last edited: