zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees 👏🏼
May 16, 2023
Would 2000 mg of Benadryl do it? I know it wouldn't be pleasant. I know it might not exactly be successful. But everywhere I saw a lethal dose was seen as 840-1000 mg. I'm fat as fuck (5'1" and approximately 180 lbs) and so I naturally would need more for it to be lethal. But I imagine with a 2000 mg dose I could easily do as it's only at most 80 pills. Take it in increments of 5 over the course of an hour and I could do that. I have Zofran too, that I could take along with it. I could overdose on that as well. I could also lose the weight by any means necessary so I wouldn't have to take as much either. I have no hope and can't do it anymore. I won't try it tonight. But I feel it coming inevitably.

• Hugs
Reactions: pole and squirley
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
The lethal dose of diphenhydramine has been estimated to be 20 to 40 mg per 1 kg for adults. For children, the lethal dose is 500 milligrams (mg).

if you weight 80kg and go with the high end estimate of 40mg per 1 kg, you'd need 3200 mg

Reactions: squirley and zeldalover
zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees 👏🏼
May 16, 2023
The lethal dose of diphenhydramine has been estimated to be 20 to 40 mg per 1 kg for adults. For children, the lethal dose is 500 milligrams (mg).

if you weight 80kg and go with the high end estimate of 40mg per 1 kg, you'd need 3200 mg
Cool, thank you! I can do that too.

Reactions: Darkover
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Do you have anyone who might stop you? I always hear about how Benadryl ODs usually fail because someone finds them in time.

Reactions: zeldalover
zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees 👏🏼
May 16, 2023
Do you have anyone who might stop you? I always hear about how Benadryl ODs usually fail because someone finds them in time.
I do still live at home, it would just imagine it was have to take very precise timing. My mom works out of home and pretty soon so will my brother, so I imagine if I did it early enough one day they wouldn't be home in time to stop me.

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
80 pills ? That's a lot , and as you mentioned OTC drugs have a low rate of success. Not to mention the damage they can cause trying to filter in the body.

Is the Zofran being used as an anti-vomit ?
Because your body will definitely fight back.
Pepto / gravol probably won't enough. Imo.

Are you mixing any other drugs or alcohol?

Will you be fasting ?
Orally only ? Even if your separating doses per a time line. They also take time to dissolve and filter. So you might OD not sure about ctb plus the stomach pains, dizziness, don't pass out. Etc.

Crushing the tabs into powder?

Just speaking out loud.
I've had a meds and drug cocktail before got fucked up still here unfortunately.

That amounts you're saying in theory make sense but will your body allow you to reach that point ?

Either way good luck.

Reactions: zeldalover
zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees 👏🏼
May 16, 2023
80 pills ? That's a lot , and as you mentioned OTC drugs have a low rate of success. Not to mention the damage they can cause trying to filter in the body.

Is the Zofran being used as an anti-vomit ?
Because your body will definitely fight back.
Pepto / gravol probably won't enough. Imo.

Are you mixing any other drugs or alcohol?

Will you be fasting ?
Orally only ? Even if your separating doses per a time line. They also take time to dissolve and filter. So you might OD not sure about ctb plus the stomach pains, dizziness, don't pass out. Etc.

Crushing the tabs into powder?

Just speaking out loud.
I've had a meds and drug cocktail before got fucked up still here unfortunately.

That amounts you're saying in theory make sense but will your body allow you to reach that point ?

Either way good luck.
Thank you for these. I have no idea. I'm just seriously coming up the idea tonight. But these are all relevant. That being said I'm feeling impulsive tonight so I have no idea what even will work or what won't. I know I'm an idiot but I guess I myself was thinking out loud too while I wait to blackout.

*Edit: feeling impulsive but won't do anything tonight, especially if there's a high chance it won't work. It needs to be thoughtfully planned out - I just want to be prepared when my time comes.

Reactions: squirley
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
It most likely wouldn't be pleasant, but it is possible. You'd have to take a hell of a lot though. You'll experience hallucinations, nausea, paranoia and fear, heart palpitations, and seizures. There are much better ways and I would recommend looking into those. But if you're set on this method I wish you the best.

Reactions: Escape Artist, Ashu, squirley and 1 other person
zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees 👏🏼
May 16, 2023
It most likely wouldn't be pleasant, but it is possible. You'd have to take a hell of a lot though. You'll experience hallucinations, nausea, paranoia and fear, heart palpitations, and seizures. There are much better ways and I would recommend looking into those. But if you're set on this method I wish you the best.
I had also been looking into exit bags. I should look more into them I suppose.

Reactions: squirley
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I had also been looking into exit bags. I should look more into them I suppose.
Inert gas is a good method for sure, that's what I'm using. But it's not for everyone. There are other methods that are a peaceful and readily accessible. I would just hate for you to be in unnecessary pain, and Benadryl od would be exactly that. I really hope you things can better for you, or that you're at least able to find a method that's comfortable to you.

Reactions: Ashu, squirley and zeldalover
suicidepanda

suicidepanda

delightfully dreadful
Sep 25, 2023
benadryl would give you so much pain. i guarantee it. personally, it gives me drug induced paralysis, and it's the most uncomfortable, scary, and painful thing I've ever had to go through. If you're looking for something less painful, I wouldn't recommend it. I'm so sorry you're feeling this pain right now.

Reactions: Ashu and zeldalover
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You'd need to do something to thwart vomiting for this to even stand a chance of working.

Reactions: squirley and zeldalover