• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mittymittens

mittymittens

let's make it quick, ok?
Jun 11, 2023
dont know if its a goood idea to write this as im beginning to help myself get rid of these feelings for this person
but it just confused me when this person would sometimes-- uncommon but be online and be nonresponsive for hours or half and hour sometimes when i see him online, go offline then go back online

or that sometime which is rare but i find that replies to my friends gc because she knows i like him and she told me "he told me X !!" when i had texted him an hour prior and he didnt reply

but then when we do converse we text alot like super fast responses and if i dont respond he teasingly says "i win" which feels a bit clingy which i dont mind cus i like him
or that he said if i watched a show called jujutsu kaisen we could match pfps of satoru and suguru (which are a pair who he ships romantically, they are a pretty popular ship and in canon they are super close best friends)

or that a month or two prior he was talking to a mutual friend of ours of a letter i wrote him awhile ago and in some part it said "i used to like you" and she asked him if he would date me and he said "i think it would be nice having a partner"

or that he tells same mutual friend to bully me (jokingly) when hes in a group of his friends and im not there

but then on the flipside tells me he hasnt really had a crush since elementary but then told me the letter i wrote him is depressing since i admitted to him that i lied about telling him i used to like him and that i still liked him when i wrote that letter

i just dont really understand how he feels about me, i just want thoughts perhaps

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, oddetoad and Deleted member 8975
Nori

Nori

Nori
Dec 23, 2023
He could be someone that has genuine trouble being close and ends up keeping their distance because of it at times. He could also be someone that just wants to talk to you when he feels like it. I think there isn't enough context to really say. I think it is nice though that he seems to want to share one of his interests (Jujutsu Kaisen) with you.

I say that you should go with your heart but remember that your feelings are just as valid and important as his own. Put yourself and your happiness first.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I had a stroke reading this. Hey kid, we aren't your classmates or your friendly group chat. Sorry for being a jerk about it, but we aren't exactly the people you should be going to with this stuff. The people here are accepting and empathetic because we've been through a lot, but we aren't your friends. In fact, if anyone reads this and tries to pm you, then you should probably block them. I'm making a lot of assumptions and I'm sorry if I'm wrong.

If you want advice: ask him or tell him how you feel or whatever.

D

Deleted member 8975

I suppose only time could tell but on the other hand if you haven't already steadily moved toward being closer…then I'm not sure either of your really want that? I'm not experienced with being close with anyone. If it were me and I like someone seriously, I would tell them.

Reactions: oddetoad
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
So this is how girls think lol

I can assure you his line of thought isn't as complicated
I had a stroke reading this. Hey kid, we aren't your classmates or your friendly group chat. Sorry for being a jerk about it, but we aren't exactly the people you should be going to with this stuff. The people here are accepting and empathetic because we've been through a lot, but we aren't your friends. In fact, if anyone reads this and tries to pm you, then you should probably block them. I'm making a lot of assumptions and I'm sorry if I'm wrong.

If you want advice: ask him or tell him how you feel or whatever.
I thought we were one big family 🥲

sasu family

Last edited: