Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021

I feel like I understand the feeling that led her to do this. However, I'm too intelligent/not dumb enough to ever let things go this wrong.

She should've realised sooner that parents love and support isn't unconditional/illimited. I think it's the shock of relaizing that in one single moment (when she was handed the eviction notice) that made her do it. Realising that your own parents will evict you is traumatising. It's a traumatising feeling I can assure you that, very little things in the world hurt more. It feels like the ultimate betrayal. the shock is such that you feel you have nothing more to lose if you shoot them... and that's how she ended up killing her father.

She was probably struggling in her life prior to the incident. Maybe she had mental health issues like anxiety and depression. I'm sure if she had been more successful, her parents would've had a little more compassion for her. Imagine having kids and evicting them when they're not as successful as you'd have wanted.

My advice is, if you don't want to end up like her, wake up and understand that your relationship with your parents is transactional. It's not unconditional love or whatever. It's a transactional relationship and if you fail to realise that by a certain point... you might end up like Brittany Simpson.

So far, you can only rely on yourself in life.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Samsara, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Remember-Me-Not and 5 others
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i can't say is morally right what she did. but i can feel empathy and understanding for her. i feel empathy even for the worst criminals, we never know what they have really gone through to get to the point of doing something bad.
i appreciate you bringing this story here. of course we can't justify killing her father, but it shows the need to always look at the bigger picture, and to avoid judging because we simply don't know what has happened in her mind, her trauma, pain etc.

and anyway this is another case against existence.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, aviation, Insomniac and 1 other person
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I don't think it's a question of intelligence/being dumb. It's about fear, stress, panic, and anger from perceived betrayal. If you lose your home, that's a big threat to your survival, and it's a promise of a world of pain that comes with being homeless. It's not good what she did by any means, but a violent outburst is hardly surprising, to me anyway. Like you said, there was probably a whole slew of other factors that led to this incident; the tension was likely high for a while before eviction.

I have been, and still am, in a very similar situation, at the mercy of my mother for a place to live, and it's nasty place to be. You have zero autonomy and if there are any disagreements, it rapidly breeds resentment and anger. "Why didn't she just move out?" She probably really wanted to, but other factors made it so she couldn't. You need money (quite a lot of it) and stable employment to move out, and I'm guessing she was long-term unemployed due to some other problem(s). If my mother kicked me out I don't know what would happen to me, I guess I'd die on the street like a dog...Luckily for me she doesn't want that to happen. But you can see how this whole situation is fertile ground for huge distress and panic. If she did kick me out, this would, to me, be a statement akin to "go die, son." How would that make me feel? Very angry, and I would feel I have nothing to lose at that point, for sure.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Insomniac and 3 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
This is a tough one. On one hand the daughter must have felt great deal of distress and betrayal to do such an act. On the other hand, the dad must have been pushed over the limit if he felt the need to kick his own daughter out. It is just tragic story but the daughter in this case wouldnt have to endure possibility of homelessness ever again

• Love
Reactions: Insomniac
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I have a soft spot for people who kill their fathers. They usually deserve it.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Makko, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
B

Beached_whale

Jul 9, 2021
Generational War 2: Millenials Strike Back

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Insomniac, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
It's non of my business since it doesn't concern me lol

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and GenesAndEnvironment
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Wait, so a rich entitled daughter who couldn't bear living in the real world, takes out her anger on her father who gave her all those riches and a lifestyle? No loss there for either party. Barbie girl gonna be trading up her lifestyle for a prison jumpsuit and a 2 sq ft water closet.

• Yay!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, UseItOrLoseIt and ClairyFairy
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
What does this story have to do with suicide, btw?

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
There was someone on this website that said her dad was evicting her a while ago. Maybe they're the same person

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Wait, so a rich entitled daughter who couldn't bear living in the real world, takes out her anger on her father who gave her all those riches and a lifestyle? No loss there for either party. Barbie girl gonna be trading up her lifestyle for a prison jumpsuit and a 2 sq ft water closet.
If someone tried to throw me out to the "real world" I'd kill them too.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Insomniac
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
If someone tried to throw me out to the "real world" I'd kill them too.
My mom is like that. There are 3 EMPTY bedrooms in the house and yet somehow my presence here is bothering her.and she keeps threatening me of kicking me out. I litteraly stay in my room and can't go out because of my social anxiety.

But thankfully I stopped having my hopes up with her and realised she is just a stranger. So it doesn't matter how she treats me.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?