etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
I met this guy recently since my break up. My heart is on fire with this dude. But in the past three days, our date was great, but so much shit went wrong. It's stressful af, but I'll be able to laugh with you guys more later after it gets resolved. It's still pretty funny, though.

1) This guy left his phone in the Uber. It was so much work to get it back. We spent hours that could have been spent on a date trying to get this dang phone.

The date was nice. Things got really hot and heavy, but nothing was crazy bad. It was not until I got home.

2) My mom was blasting my phone (I'm an adult, but she's still so overprotective), and I accidentally accepted her call while I was naughty talking with this dude. I don't even know what she heard with this guy. Imagine your mom hearing you say in a sexy voice to a guy you met on a first date about how you want to give him a blowjob. My parents are very big conservative purity culture people by the way. Also, smth the guy said got misinterpreted, so they thought I was getting gangbanged. That didn't happen, but man… they went crazy yelling on me.

3) The guy just messaged me to find out that he got an extreme rash and headache after having sex with me—as if shit couldn't get any more embarrassing. He had to go to the hospital. Rip. I thankfully checked on other people I had sex with in the past who would be pretty big giveaways about my sexual health, and nothing was crazy. I'm pretty sure it's because I took plan b, I had a very long period (3 weeks), and it gave me crazy irritation. Also, thankfully, the doctor said it sounded like it wasn't serious.

I'm still a little worried about the whole STD thing and what's going to turn up, but I'm over the other stuff. I just thought it would be funny to share.

• Wow
Reactions: alienfreak
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

𝕭𝖎𝖌 𝕱𝖆𝖙 𝕷𝖆𝖟𝖞 𝕵𝖚𝖎𝖈𝖞 𝕮𝖔𝖈𝖐✨
Jun 19, 2023
Damn, that was a bad move from your mom. I remember I was angry at mine when she read my diary when I was a teen, and can only imagine how it feels when someone ignores your privacy to that extent...