ppie41

ppie41

Mar 15, 2023
I feel like a ghost . . . except I am in a living body. Cold nights, cold bed, cold me. I'm cold when I'm alone, and I'm alone when I'm with others.

I belong to a large group of friends, but whenever I'm with them I wish that the earth would just open up and swallow me whole, then I wonder if they would even notice? I'm always so quiet whenever we hang out, but they all just talk amongst themselves and don't even look at me or ask me if I'm okay, which is why I feel like a ghost.

Nothing is tangible to me anymore, except my pain. But yet it's still intangible enough in order for the cycle to repeat.

• Hugs
Reactions: dyn00ss, sserafim and not-2-b-the-answer
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I feel like a ghost . . . except I am in a living body. Cold nights, cold bed, cold me. I'm cold when I'm alone, and I'm alone when I'm with others.

I belong to a large group of friends, but whenever I'm with them I wish that the earth would just open up and swallow me whole, then I wonder if they would even notice? I'm always so quiet whenever we hang out, but they all just talk amongst themselves and don't even look at me or ask me if I'm okay, which is why I feel like a ghost.

Nothing is tangible to me anymore, except my pain. But yet it's still intangible enough in order for the cycle to repeat.
Same, I feel like a ghost as well. I feel dead inside and that I'm nonexistent enough already. I hate having to continue to exist on this hellish earth and live this absurd game called life. I already just feel like a hollow shell or shadow, I don't even feel alive. I wish I could actually become a ghost…

Reactions: ppie41 and dyn00ss