N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
There are a few stories of GHB overdose deaths out there, many drug abuse sites say it is lethal especially when combined with alcohol and ketamine. Anyone wanna chime in on this drug for peaceful self chosen death?

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
K

killmepls

Aug 19, 2018
Can't remember exactly but a few hundred mL should be enough. If I take a little too much it literally puts me into a coma for hours, powerful stuff

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and NoMore
N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
Can't remember exactly but a few hundred mL should be enough. If I take a little too much it literally puts me into a coma for hours, powerful stuff
Funny its not been mentioned in the threads, i only researched it as i saw a comment on it in the shoutbox. Its not hard to get and i imagine it would work well in an overdose cocktail like ketamine alcohol valium and ghb. Im more keen on taking methadone to OD but that requires bitcoin and a bit of money but seems a sure way to do it. Gonna research GHB more, thanks

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
Sorry but what is GHB? I'm not familiar with all the acronyms yet.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Lost and lv-gras
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
I've seen quite a few overdoses and none of them struck me as an easy or peaceful way to go.

Reactions: Tiburcio and NoMore
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
I was hospitalized after taking LSD while also on Lithium. LSD is incredibly safe, unless paired with Lithium, so it was a bit of an unexpected outcome. I ended up in a state where I appeared unconscious, but was very much still, and experienced excruciating seizures.

Otherwise, what I saw with people going the wrong way with other substances involved quite a bit of pain, vomiting and enough distress to leave a definite negative impression. Even with heroin which many people think might be an easy out, it is not as peaceful as I understand a morphine od is

Reactions: tlcmi, lv-gras and NoMore
Duqu

Duqu

Aug 27, 2018
NM I googled it...date rape drug..interesting.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
I've seen quite a few overdoses and none of them struck me as an easy or peaceful way to go.
You have seen GHB overdoses? I thought it put people to sleep hence it being a date rape drug..?

Otherwise, what I saw with people going the wrong way with other substances involved quite a bit of pain, vomiting and enough distress to leave a definite negative impression. Even with heroin which many people think might be an easy out, it is not as peaceful as I understand a morphine od is

There are conflicting reports on heroin OD but I have spoken to people who did and they said that is how they would like to go

Reactions: Tiburcio
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Not GHB specifically I may have misunderstood it to be similar to ecstasy od I did see before.

Heroin od I came close myself and it wasn't pleasant Didn't do IV though

N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
Not GHB specifically I may have misunderstood it to be similar to ecstasy od I did see before.

Heroin od I came close myself and it wasn't pleasant Didn't do IV though
You cant OD on heroin unless you IV i believe

Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018
Care when taking a cocktail of drugs, you can end up like this guy.

Reactions: NoMore and Tiburcio
R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
Thank you for the thread. I was wondering for a while if GBL could be a peaceful way to go. GHB is a controlled substance in Germany but GBL can still be be ordered online from Lithuana (it's a precursor to GHB and the effects are the same). There are plenty of reports of accidental overdoses leading to desth

Duqu

Duqu

Aug 27, 2018
Care when taking a cocktail of drugs, you can end up like this guy.

Yikes that was basically the cocktail I was considering...except xanax and klonopin instead of valium. Wonder if he just didn't take enough?

Reactions: lv-gras
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Surprised this method isn't investigated a bit more. Forum what I read it puts you into unconsciousness quickly and then goes to work killing you. The reason why its not spoken about more (again from what I am reading) is that it is not tested for in autopsies.. On the face of it, looks peaceful, very peaceful

Reactions: Revan16
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Do you work in health?
I believe the author retracted that statement as he did not know what drug was being discussed
But something that can knock you out in 30 seconds and then go to work sounds like N to me!

Last edited:
Reactions: woxihuanni