• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
Hello everyone. I am sorry to be making this post but I am finally ready.
I have planned out my method for a couple of months but I really need another opinion from someone that may have some experience with this drug.
GHB should be taken in doses of 1-5mg max, going past that results in a coma, I have tried taking a bit more than 5mg to test it. From what I have researched, a dose above 10mg could result in death but not always.
I have a bottle of 200mg(or ml) it is in liquid form and I am planning to drink all of it. This would be an extremely huge dose but I am still not sure if it is 100% lethal. I was planning to drink almost a bottle of whiskey before. I have researched that if you drink and take ghb there are high chances of cardiac arrest while unconcious or suffocation. There is not much info on this and I really need to make sure that my attempt is successful.
Would it be more certain if I layed in the bathtub with water and maybe drowning while unconcious, or just drinking the bottle of whisky and gigantic amount of ghb would be enough?
I would really appreciate any info on this, it is quite urgent.
Thank you so much.

ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
I'm prescribed GHB for a medical condition and take it every night for the last 2.5 years. I just made a post on someone else's thread today, let me find it and I'll link it here.

I'm pretty knowledgeable about it (because it's my medication and is rarely prescribed) so I can probably answer any of your questions, just give me a sec to look through my posts.

I'm considering making a thread about it at some point so it's all in one place.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/goto/post?id=592077

So 35 mg/kg of body weight is what people typically use as a club drug. 50 mg/kg would be anesthesia.

I take 6 grams every night and I weigh less than 90 pounds ~39 kg.

Last edited:
sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
I'm prescribed GHB for a medical condition and take it every night for the last 2.5 years. I just made a post on someone else's thread today, let me find it and I'll link it here.

I'm pretty knowledgeable about it (because it's my medication and is rarely prescribed) so I can probably answer any of your questions, just give me a sec to look through my posts.

I'm considering making a thread about it at some point so it's all in one place.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/goto/post?id=592077

So 35 mg/kg of body weight is what people typically use as a club drug. 50 mg/kg would be anesthesia.

I take 6 grams every night and I weigh less than 90 pounds ~39 kg.

I understand you take about 9mg. What about a dose of 200mg and a full bottle of alcohol? Would that be lethal? Everywhere I read it says that high doses of GHB are very likely to result in death. But if that is not the case, I would just wake up in 12 hours like nothing happened? I really need this to work. Would taking it in a bathtub full of water and drowning while unconcious be better?

ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
I understand you take about 9mg. What about a dose of 200mg and a full bottle of alcohol? Would that be lethal? Everywhere I read it says that high doses of GHB are very likely to result in death. But if that is not the case, I would just wake up in 12 hours like nothing happened? I really need this to work. Would taking it in a bathtub full of water and drowning while unconcious be better?

I don't take 9mg. I take 3 grams twice a night which equals 6 grams. Grams, not milligrams.
The highest prescribed dose is 4.5 grams 2x a night.

I have had alcohol before taking it and have also taken it with benzodiazepines and I'm not dead.

Taking it in a bathtub would be more dangerous, yeah. It knocks you out within a second or two, but I think the shock of the water would wake you up again. Once you're awake and it's being metabolized, you'll just feel high.

I think it would be less than 12 hours. I have to take it twice a night because it's metabolized that quickly; I take 3 grams and wake up 2.5 hours later for the next 3 grams.

I can't say one way or the other because I don't know where you got it, how exact the amount is, how pure it is, etc. It can be quite lethal, but in the way that taking benzodiazepines and alcohol can be. It's tricky and would not be a guaranteed death.

Last edited:
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
The last time I had GHB I woke up on my front doorstep, in the middle of the day. It's strange stuff ❤

Reactions: sant.ink, GoodPersonEffed and ghostspace
sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
I don't take 9mg. I take 3 grams twice a night which equals 6 grams. Grams, not milligrams.
The highest prescribed dose is 4.5 grams 2x a night.

I have had alcohol before taking it and have also taken it with benzodiazepines and I'm not dead.

Taking it in a bathtub would be more dangerous, yeah. It knocks you out within a second or two, but I think the shock of the water would wake you up again. Once you're awake and it's being metabolized, you'll just feel high.

I think it would be less than 12 hours. I have to take it twice a night because it's metabolized that quickly; I take 3 grams and wake up 2.5 hours later for the next 3 grams.

I can't say one way or the other because I don't know where you got it, how exact the amount is, how pure it is, etc. It can be quite lethal, but in the way that taking benzodiazepines and alcohol can be. It's tricky and would not be a guaranteed death.

Thank you for your help.
I meant to say grams not mg.
Wouldn't 200g and a litter of alcohol be enough for cardiac arrest or respiratory failure? It is quite a lot, or should I get more Ghb, maybe 400g, that is a big bottle of it, and I have read cases of people dying from 10g and a few drinks, then again maybe they were false stories. I have mine from a source in Amsterdam where anything is pretty easy to get and all pretty pure. How much would be enough to cause death? I mean all these websties say that a high dose can kill

ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
Thank you for your help.
I meant to say grams not mg.
Wouldn't 200g and a litter of alcohol be enough for cardiac arrest or respiratory failure? It is quite a lot, or should I get more Ghb, maybe 400g, that is a big bottle of it, and I have read cases of people dying from 10g and a few drinks, then again maybe they were false stories. I have mine from a source in Amsterdam where anything is pretty easy to get and all pretty pure. How much would be enough to cause death? I mean all these websties say that a high dose can kill
You've been saying you have 200 mg. Do you have 200 mg or 200 grams?

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
You've been saying you have 200 mg. Do you have 200 mg or 200 grams?

oops. my bad.
I bought a bottle of 250ml, which means 250g. I used a bit of it so I have a bit under that. Yes, grams not miligrams. I attached a picture.
So what do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, that much with alcohol could kill you. It's not guaranteed, however, and you'd want to drink the alcohol first. If you have meto, I'd consider taking that as well.

When you tried some, did it taste salty?

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
Yes, that much with alcohol could kill you. It's not guaranteed, however, and you'd want to drink the alcohol first. If you have meto, I'd consider taking that as well.

Yes, extremely salty. I have taken about 5-10g for the first time to try it and I was in a kind of coma for 12 hours, I had peed my bed while I was 'asleep'. After I woke up I was almost unable to function or even speak properly and I threw up a lot. Plus the source is very reliable.
What is meto? I am unfamiliar with it, why would that help?
Thank you again for your help it means a lot

Yes it tasted salty and weird.
What is meto? I am not familiar with it, how does it help?
Thank you again for your help it means alot

Last edited:
ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, extremely salty. I have taken about 5-10g for the first time to try it and I was in a kind of coma for 12 hours, I had peed my bed while I was 'asleep'. After I woke up I was almost unable to function or even speak properly and I threw up a lot. Plus the source is very reliable.
What is meto? I am unfamiliar with it, why would that help?
Thank you again for your help it means a lot

Yes it tasted salty and weird.
What is meto? I am not familiar with it, how does it help?
Thank you again for your help it means alot

Metoclompromide is prescription med that makes your stomach empty faster and keeps you from throwing up, to an extent.

Your experience testing it sounds accurate. It's not going to be easy to get it all down, especially with alcohol, but in my opinion, it's likely that's not something you'd come back from.

Please evaluate your options carefully and make sure you're ready. I'm giving you this information so that you can make an informed decision, but I can't help but emphasize that you do have a choice.

I figure you would have done it either way, but hopefully I've been able to make you feel a bit more informed.

I have a link to a study on deaths related to GHB paired with other drugs, if you want to read further into how it effects your brain and body, but if not, that's pretty much the extent of my knowledge.

Reactions: WEASEL1234
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Mannn nobody uses my bible I used as a teen lol

Under chemicals for the GHB

SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
Kind of off topic a bit but back in HS I believe we'd get super high on this stuff. Correct me if I'm wrong the flavor is salty right? My best friends mom I was pretty sure prescribed this stuff, and we'd take a fare amount. I just remember being completely torn up off this stuff or at least I think it was GHB. God we were dumb as kids, anything to search for a high... We never did research on how much to not take. We'd take more when were coming down off it to get back up. I'm surprised I'm alive if I was in fact doing GHB.

Last edited:
sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
bumping,
i would really appreciate any info on this

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
bumping,
i would really appreciate any info on this

You've gotten pretty good information and I've posted a link to a site with good information in general. It gives typical LD-50's as well. It's meant for harm reduction but one can always go the other way.

Reactions: ghostspace
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
It's just not a popular method on this site. If you do a search of threads with GHB in the title, there aren't even 10.

Here are two that may give you some info:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ghb.25616/#post-465233

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...d-much-more-need-help-with-2nd-attempt.26981/

It sounds like if you laid face-down in the tub and drank everything, you could potentially drown. But GHB is a dissociative, as @MsMaudlin experienced, and as you'll see in the linked threads -- you can come to later in a different location and not know wtf happened.