jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Everyday my mental struggles in head are getting worse. New problems come in head then others so exhausting.i just want things to be stable to enjoy stuff, live, be happy but something won't let me live. Its like I am self destructing never at peace. Never relaxed or happy. The scarf lying around is looking very tempting to just hang.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: avaruus, Need Peace, SVEN and 6 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
So sorry you have to deal with this.🤗🤗🤗 Wish I could say something to help but you are not alone. 🤗🤗🤗

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Need Peace and Praestat_Mori
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
So sorry you have to deal with this.🤗🤗🤗 Wish I could say something to help but you are not alone. 🤗🤗🤗
Everyday is getting harder to manage. I feel ok for a day then go back down.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I understand. Yesterday was a down day for me. Most of them are. Sometimes I feel a little better but then it comes back. Should be asleep but I woke up and can't fall asleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I understand. Yesterday was a down day for me. Most of them are. Sometimes I feel a little better but then it comes back. Should be asleep but I woke up and can't fall asleep.
One decision has wrecked my sanity. Everyday there is something getting me down another problem in the head, another battle to overcome its draining.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
I keep giving myself another week, but honestly I don't see any difference....if I had SN with me right now, I would have drank it..although I will be getting it next week, fingers crossed 🤞🏻

• Aww..
Reactions: jussrav and SVEN
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I keep giving myself another week, but honestly I don't see any difference....if I had SN with me right now, I would have drank it..although I will be getting it next week, fingers crossed 🤞🏻
Trying to order mine. Where did u get yours? Mine is a Chinese company.
Sorry you feel like this.

Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
Mine will be arriving from India...I hope it does the job...will post the updates here...

Reactions: jussrav
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Sleep what the hell is that. My sleep is ruined I have to be up at 4am I have no choice.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really awful being trapped in that situation, it's just so horrible how there's no limit as to how torturous existing can get, it's certainly so cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence.

N

Need Peace

Sep 25, 2023
I feel you. My depression keeps getting worse. I'm getting help but I'm still going downhill. It's so hard to live with these thoughts. I have moments we're I'm ok, but most of the time I'm pretty distraught and barely able to function. You're not alone. I hope things turn around for you.

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I feel you. My depression keeps getting worse. I'm getting help but I'm still going downhill. It's so hard to live with these thoughts. I have moments we're I'm ok, but most of the time I'm pretty distraught and barely able to function. You're not alone. I hope things turn around for you.
You know I know this is sad but I had depression in my teens and it wasnt that bad maybe it was mild. But this long covid and mental issues, not sleeping etc and hated by all doctors etc is driving me mad. I am sitting on sofa problems just entering head automatically I've done nothing they just keep coming its 24 7. I'd rather die. I am looking to get sleeping pills from somewhere doctors wont give it as I overdose so I have to look at other methods.