F

frap791

Sep 19, 2023
Hi all, 30M here suffering from chronic pain "according to me" which lead to depression and fatigue for more than 7 years. The blood results and other tests came back normal as well as brain scans. I have put a lot of time and effort into finding the root cause but the only problems are with D vitamin deficiency and increased alpha waves in the brain.

Have you ever been in the same situation? I am so sick of people calling me weak and saying that depression is the cause of all this when it is not all true since I believe it works in reverse. Any substances that you can recommend when simple solutions like benzos dont work?

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, Lostandlooking, mediocre and 1 other person
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I'm in the exact same situation for quite a few years. I'm also 30/M. I've had all sorts of tests/scans but the only thing I've figured out is that I have a b12 deficiency. I may have a D vitamin deficiency too and possibly iron. Those deficiencies can wreak havoc on the body especially if they go untreated a long time like mine did.

Unfortunately I haven't found any pain solutions sorry. I've kind of got used to the pains but I can't do anything about it.
I hope you feel better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I cured my chronic pain by discovering Dr sarno

Somebody mentioned his name and I found this video on youtube, I had nothing to lose so I gave it a watch. I just thought this guy seems to be legit, he isn't selling anything, and has no reason to lie. I just followed it from there and never looked back and it's completely changed my quality of life.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DreamWeaver✨
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
how did it start? Fibromyalgia or something

Maybe find a functional med dr or similar.

ive read good things about palmitoylethanoleamide for pain. Endogenous cannabinoid.

Might go down the nutraceutical rabbit hole.

also maybe somatic therapy

if you are d deficient there is no substitute for sunbathing. Or at least a sperti uv lamp or tanning bed. Regulates your endorphins, --- endogenous painkillers.