• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

liz!!!!!

liz!!!!!

liz <3
Feb 8, 2023
i have a habit of opening threads that i KNOW will upset me. and there are even some that i don't expect it to, but it definitely does. not because the person said something wrong, but because i know it'll be stuck in my head forever. any tips on distracting myself when i get stuck on stupid?

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake and Endex
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
what are your threads about?

Reactions: liz!!!!!
liz!!!!!

liz!!!!!

liz <3
Feb 8, 2023
what are your threads about?
i like opening introduction threads to say hi, but it's almost always just someone who's gone through some abominable shit that i can't sympathize with because it makes me really, really uncomfortable or really, really sad. even some threads that don't seem like they'd be that bad can eventually have a bad take that ruins my mood. it seems unavoidable wherever i go, so i just want to figure out how to let it not plague me.

Reactions: imtiredreallytired
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
i like opening introduction threads to say hi, but it's almost always just someone who's gone through some abominable shit that i can't sympathize with because it makes me really, really uncomfortable or really, really sad. even some threads that don't seem like they'd be that bad can eventually have a bad take that ruins my mood. it seems unavoidable wherever i go, so i just want to figure out how to let it not plague me.
It is a free site. You can post as many threads as you want. Don't worry, don't worry

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I know what you mean. How about picking a few threads that are always fun and then switching to one of those when something upsets you? Like the music threads or Pluto's cat megathread - which is my favourite. Or you could try the games section. I like the word games. Maybe this will distract you. I love your pfp btw.

• Love
Reactions: BBBB, liz!!!!! and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Then maybe just don't come on this site, it's as simple as that really. This is the one place where we can all be open about suicide and our feelings towards life so of course the threads are going to be of the nature that you described. The fact that life really can get so horrible is simply the reality of this existence.

J

jotoon

Jan 23, 2023
I send this text to another thread but i think maybe can help you too:
DON'T THINK ABOUT IT.

every human has a different gens,different observations , different experience and... these things are UNIQUE for every person.so your life patch made you to feel pain and uncomfortable and you decided to cbt because of these unique things .i mean your life patch brings you to this point. so:

1- just DON'T THINK ABOUT IT TOO MUCH . i mean don't focus on it so much(don't overthink).

find a method that you think is good for you but don't overthink .

don't look at it like it is most important decision ever entire your life. just look at it like other decisions of your life that you make .

pick a method and do your life like a normal .

2-when you collect information and find your method , LEAVE THIS WEBSITE .

this help you to understand that your problems and life patch and memories and ... still is with you and its make you to want ctb again.dont let this website become a entertaining tool for you.