N

NobleFive

Dec 13, 2023
I've gotten to this point in my life where I have zero drive to live with a lack of motivation to kill myself. I can't pull myself towards death but can't push myself back up to become what I want to be. So I basically just lie here in a state of limbo of not going anywhere.

I feel like I can't look farther than 3 months ahead because I feel as if I don't have much longer for myself despite the things I want to do. I have a purpose but no will to follow it, I am a husk that is here to remain hollow.

I want to just stay asleep forever yet I can't find myself an easy way, last time I tried I was too cowardly to jump off an overpass, and I've been restricted from all my easy ways of killing myself.

I don't even know what I should do, I feel like I'm just living life walking through a silent hill type of fog with no real destination. Just existing in a state of present melancholy.

Every time I try to educate myself it seems I'm stumped by some force that holds me down. I can't find a motive to learn or do anything and I feel as if I'm lobotomized and slowly becoming more and more stupid as I go on.

What is the point of even living, I don't even know if the reality I live in is real?

What do I do guys?

Attachments

• IMG_0541.jpeg
    IMG_0541.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and BlackEyedDog
BlackEyedDog

BlackEyedDog

Mage
May 6, 2024
The limbo you describe is all too familiar. Don't know how we can bring ourselves to ctb, and don't know how to improve our situation.
I'm wondering if u have tried to get help? Therapy and/or meds? I've had periods of solid improvement with the help of meds.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering, I also just wish to sleep forever. But anyway I wish you the best.