• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
how hard is it for you to get through an average week? for me i either feel completely nothing and it just goes along or it's incredibly miserable and seems like the days are super long. this week is one of the bad ones, all i've done is sleep and cry 2 days in a row. was hoping i could motivate myself to practice guitar or something, nope.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, stellabelle, Wolfjob_dayjob and 7 others
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
I just waste away the days, sometimes it feels like I'm not even alive.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, stellabelle, TheCrow and 8 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I've skipped college for nearly two weeks and spent every day playing games, browsing SS, writing and daydreaming. Just wasting away the hours waiting for something good to happen, I guess

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheCrow, ReadyasEver and 5 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
My weeks are haunted by forced social interactions. I have to go to the barber tomorrow, and I've been sleeping pretty bad this weekend because I hate going to the barber. I'm ugly and all these people look at me. I hate the talking too, I try to prepare myself for the conversations but I know that I will inevitably fuck something up. I'm a social wreck, and it makes my weeks so terrible.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheCrow, kimi and 3 others
G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
My weeks are haunted by forced social interactions. I have to go to the barber tomorrow, and I've been sleeping pretty bad this weekend because I hate going to the barber. I'm ugly and all these people look at me. I hate the talking too, I try to prepare myself for the conversations but I know that I will inevitably fuck something up. I'm a social wreck, and it makes my weeks so terrible.
i can def relate. socially (and mentally too lol) i'm a mess

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, kimi, Wolfjob_dayjob and 2 others
kimi

kimi

Gutter Girl
Feb 5, 2019
Usually I try to zombie through my days but lately I've just been sleeping 13+ hours just to avoid being awake. Whenever I am awake I try to avoid human contact since I'm a wreck and can barely talk to my dog let alone another human.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go and lemmeeleev

989-X

Feb 5, 2019
Getting through the week is difficult for me. I've been missing at least a day or two of my classes out of each week for the past 6 months. I don't have the motivation or passion I see some other people have and that makes me feel bad. When I'm not attending/skipping classes, I'm working at a job I can't stand, but can't quit without regretting. Life is so shallow. I have no passion, dreams, goals or aspirations. Watching everyone grow and develop around me while I waste away my time being stupid is beginning to become too much.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ganpres37 and lemmeeleev
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019

Your stalker here :-) you are not ugly. You have a kind heart = can never be ugly. Ugly People are people with ugly mean thoughts

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 21Neberg, lemmeeleev and 1 other person