bigthief

bigthief

Jul 13, 2019
No website I can find ships to Canada. I have a mailbox in the states but I'm uneasy about crossing the border with this. Does anyone know where I can get it in Canada? You can PM me.

C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
It's not an illegal substance. It's all over Ebay, Amazon, and even Walmart. I got mine from a polish seller on eBay with high quality stuff. Took about 6 weeks to arrive and the shipping info was garbage, but it's excellent quality from what I hear. Last I checked, he still sells it

bigthief

bigthief

Jul 13, 2019
It's not an illegal substance. It's all over Ebay, Amazon, and even Walmart. I got mine from a polish seller on eBay with high quality stuff. Took about 6 weeks to arrive and the shipping info was garbage, but it's excellent quality from what I hear. Last I checked, he still sells it
Amazon and Walmart won't ship to Canada. I ordered yesterday from a polish seller on eBay too. I'm worried that it may not be real SN, but hopefully it was the same seller that you bought from.

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
I saw some allegedly 99% pure SN on Amazon.ca ... presumably, they ship to Canada.