• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

kelsar

Jul 8, 2022
Hello. I would like to know how to get Sodium Nitrite from IC. Please help.

Thanks.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Hello. I would like to know how to get Sodium Nitrite from IC. Please help.

Thanks.
How can I create a thread, send a PM to a user, or join the chat?
The permissions to create a thread, send and receive PMs, and use the chatroom will be granted automatically after you post a certain secret number of times and are active for at least 24 hours. This is to avoid spam and abuse of accounts.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Actually, to answer the OPs question requires no real details. You would do it the same way as if you were wanting to acquire anything from any business: you order it.

K

kelsar

Jul 8, 2022
How can I create a thread, send a PM to a user, or join the chat?
The permissions to create a thread, send and receive PMs, and use the chatroom will be granted automatically after you post a certain secret number of times and are active for at least 24 hours. This is to avoid spam and abuse of accounts.
why does this forum require users to reach an unspecified amount of posts (possibly sending an amount of spam or useless messages) to get the use of PMs?
I ask because that thing won't avoid spam or anything, but actually fuel a stream of dummy posts.
Actually, to answer the OPs question requires no real details. You would do it the same way as if you were wanting to acquire anything from any business: you order it.
How do i order it? telepathically? :pfff:

P

pleasehelpme

Jul 10, 2022
What is IC? I would also like to know how to order but I can't PM yet...

Reactions: Pandrup
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
why does this forum require users to reach an unspecified amount of posts (possibly sending an amount of spam or useless messages) to get the use of PMs?
I ask because that thing won't avoid spam or anything, but actually fuel a stream of dummy posts.

How do i order it? telepathically? :pfff:

This is just the rules, you can make some posts in off topic section, about 10-20 should be enough.

Once you have got enough pm me and i will send you sources.
What is IC? I would also like to know how to order but I can't PM yet...
Your account needs to be 1 day old and have a 10-20 replies to receive a PM or use the search function

P

pleasehelpme

Jul 10, 2022
Thank you, can you send me the sources too when I'm able to PM?

K

kelsar

Jul 8, 2022
This is just the rules, you can make some posts in off topic section, about 10-20 should be enough.

Once you have got enough pm me and i will send you sources.
Ok thank you. (or am i just posting now to increase the posts counter..?. :pfff:)

Hollowmon

Hollowmon

Sad Girl
Jul 4, 2022
Could I please get a PM with information about IC as well?

Reactions: Shikamaru