G

Goaway

Feb 9, 2020
Hello All, I purchased 2 sealed bottles of N from A about 6 months ago. For various reasons, I had thought I would not have a need for it but it has now become apparent that this is the pathway I must choose. I am wondering about the shelf life of N if it was always stored under refrigerated conditions in originally sealed bottles ? Any help would be appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: disabledandhopeless and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
This was one of the threads about it from a year ago. There are other threads about N which may have info in as well if you use the search function.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/storage-of-n.22505/

Reactions: Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/does-n-go-bad.35425/#post-657449

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Busdriver
A

AllsWellThatEndsWell

Nov 22, 2020
I wish I was in your position so very badly — I haven't had luck obtaining N yet and am getting pretty desperate. Finally joined on here in the hopes I could find it. Safe journey to you friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and not-2-b-the-answer
J

johntee23

Jan 31, 2021
Hello All, I purchased 2 sealed bottles of N from A about 6 months ago. For various reasons, I had thought I would not have a need for it but it has now become apparent that this is the pathway I must choose. I am wondering about the shelf life of N if it was always stored under refrigerated conditions in originally sealed bottles ? Any help would be appreciated.
If stored in the fridge, I would be very surprised if N didn't last at least a year minimum and probably last up to 3 years. It wouldn't be a viable product otherwise. I used to test drug stability for a living.

Reactions: Secrets1
that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
If stored in the fridge, I would be very surprised if N didn't last at least a year minimum and probably last up to 3 years. It wouldn't be a viable product otherwise. I used to test drug stability for a living.
well...shit.

Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
Wish I had some N to leave today.

Reactions: jakaka, Darkdreamer001 and Busdriver
Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
I don't know if were allowed to ask or not but I would like to purchase "n" from "A". If someone could tell me how to get in contact with him whether private messages. I'm just desperate at this point...anything