anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020
I don't have enough strength to pass out, pressing my hands on my neck, but I tried now with a soft strap (from my robe :D), I just pulled both ends up and completely lost my sight and started to fall -- is this a good sign? I just saw many posts here that people cannot achieve this.
It's funny that I spent all my money on SN and can't even buy a rope lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and Nutmeg
Nutmeg

Nutmeg

Maybe I ate all the marshmallows, maybe I didn't.
Aug 16, 2020
It's the exact opposite for me :( when I press my carotid arteries with my fingers I start feeling dizzy and almost fall after less than 30seconds (it's a great feeling tbh) but I've never been able to achieve that with a scarf, I only feel like my head is going to explode.
Could you please explain to me how did you do it with the strap? and thank you so much

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and anxivoid
anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020
It's the exact opposite for me :( when I press my carotid arteries with my fingers I start feeling dizzy and almost fall after less than 30seconds (it's a great feeling tbh) but I've never been able to achieve that with a scarf, I only feel like my head is going to explode.
Could you please explain to me how did you do it with the strap? and thank you so much
I don't know how to explain :( I just placed the strap at very top of my neck, right under the chin, and without tying a noose I just pulled both ends up like with all my strength.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and Nutmeg
LifeIsACurse

LifeIsACurse

Jun 24, 2019
I think it has to do with the amount of force. It takes less force to compress the jugulars. I passed out with the night night method once I got the position and force right.

• Love
Reactions: Nutmeg