• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
Just a radical thought...

If one could contact a shady medical practitioner or shady hospital... Let them take your organs in return for peaceful death.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, Little_Suzy and 1 other person
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
People pay high prices for organs. Should look into it. Try selling your eggs or sperm! lol

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, divinemistress36 and Soontobegoner
S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
People pay high prices for organs. Should look into it. Try selling your eggs or sperm! lol
Who would want sperms of mentally ill but a healthy beating heart or kidney or lungs.... Everyone would take.... We get easy death... They get free organ... Win win

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I'd be too worried they'd take the organs out first, then kill me!

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, Soontobegoner and 2 others
S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
I'd be too worried they'd take the organs out first, then kill me!
I think that is how it works... It's fine though as one would be under drugs... Or medically induced coma. So for all intent and purposes... One is dead

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
Hmm. Sounds like something an organ harvester would say.

Suspicious Beauty And The Beast GIF

Honestly, I'd rather not - I don't trust people (especially shady dealers) and would never put my fate in someone else's hands.
I agree with you... I myself would not want to trust anyone but when one is tired and scared to try by their own hand.... It's easier when it gets done by someone else... It's like medically assisted suicide... Just that doc would take few organs first to make himself some money

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Who would want sperms of mentally ill but a healthy beating heart or kidney or lungs.... Everyone would take.... We get easy death... They get free organ... Win win

Mental illness is an invisible disease! Nobody knows! lol

I had no idea about your sex, and you can make thousands of dollars selling eggs.

Are you an American citizen? You can sell a green card. I used to get offers all the time.

• Love
Reactions: Soontobegoner
S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
Mental illness is an invisible disease! Nobody knows! lol

I had no idea about your sex, and you can make thousands of dollars selling eggs.

Are you an American citizen? You can sell a green card. I used to get offers all the time.
In sperm donation they ask for mental illness... One can lie.

I am he.... So i can do is sperm.

Nope Indian.

• Love
Reactions: Little_Suzy
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
I think that is how it works... It's fine though as one would be under drugs... Or medically induced coma. So for all intent and purposes... One is dead
Can't sue them if the drugs didn't fully work and the death wasn't peaceful, so there isn't much incentive for them to follow through with such a promise

• Hugs
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone and Soontobegoner
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
In sperm donation they ask for mental illness... One can lie.

I am he.... So i can do is sperm.

Nope Indian.

Offer women money to buy their hair. Americans would pay thousands for an Indian virgin hair braid!

You can also become friends with the Catholic nuns. They are the ones who are aware of the black market organ trade. They prioritize orphans and vulnerable, poor families.

Before anyone says I'm full of sht, the Catholic Church sanctioned the transatlantic slave trade and is now visibly involved in human trafficking millions to the United States. The Vatican is a cartel with extensive operations in Latin America.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: VidFlumina and Soontobegoner
S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
Can't sue them if the drugs didn't fully work and the death wasn't peaceful, so there isn't much incentive for them to follow through with such a promise
True... Though I feel... Peaceful or not... Once procedure started we would die... So we would not be able to tell wether peaceful or not...
Offer women money to buy their hair. Americans would pay thousands for an Indian virgin hair braid!

You can also become friends with the Catholic nuns. They are the ones who are aware of the black market organ trade. They prioritize orphans and vulnerable, poor families.

Before anyone says I'm full of sht, the Catholic Church sanctioned the transatlantic slave trade and is now visibly involved in human trafficking millions to the United States. The Vatican is a cartel with extensive operations in Latin America.
Nice.... New things to know today :)... There are Christian church in India... I can ask them if they want my organs

• Yay!
Reactions: Little_Suzy
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
True... Though I feel... Peaceful or not... Once procedure started we would die... So we would not be able to tell wether peaceful or not...

Nice.... New things to know today :)... There are Christian church in India... I can ask them if they want my organs

Hahahaha! Try Mother Teresa's hospice in Calcutta! Wow, I'm going to hell for posting this. lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Soontobegoner