W

Winniethepooh

Nov 17, 2019
After 25, time started passing faster and now I'm almost 31. At this rate, I'll be forty in no time. It gives me relief to know that it WILL end sooner or later and I WILL have the relief I so long for. I'm hoping, because of years of anorexia and stress, that it won't drag on for too long.

Reactions: Amber1974, Final Escape, OnlyMercy and 3 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm glad you feel that way, but you're still very young. These years can drag on for an eternity, especially if you suffer daily with various symptoms like I do. I'm in no rush to welcome old age.

Reactions: azucaramargo, Circles, burnedCookie and 2 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
For me it's the opposite. Even though time is moving fast and I'm not far from 30 I just know the universe will make me suffer through another 50 years on this earth. I'll continue to decline until I'm in so much pain I won't be able to move or speak. I just know this will happen.

Reactions: Circles, Ambie and Righttodie
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It's an interesting take. Time started passing faster after I turned 18. That was 15 years ago. Given how quickly that's gone I know how quickly the rest is going to go. It doesn't bring me any pleasure, it just makes me want to end it now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, burnedCookie, mediocre and 1 other person
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Wizard
May 14, 2018
The great thing about being 40 is I don't give a single fuck about social media.

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo, Worthless_nobody, SuicidalSymphonies and 6 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
The great thing about being 40 is I don't give a single fuck about social media.
I'm 26 and don't give a single fuck either! Never used them and never will. Though I do love Pinterest.

Reactions: azucaramargo, Worthless_nobody, OnlyMercy and 4 others
Ambie

Ambie

Jun 13, 2019
Nah it doesnt give me any relief at all. I'm only in my 20s but feels like i have already lived multiple lifetimes. When youre in chronic pain seconds can feel like hours.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TearyEyedQueen, azucaramargo, OnlyMercy and 3 others
B

burnedCookie

Student
Aug 8, 2019
Sadly getting older has given me nothing but regrets that I didn't die when I was younger.

• Aww..
Reactions: TearyEyedQueen, azucaramargo, SuicidalSymphonies and 1 other person
OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
Your interpretation of time in life is interesting indeed. Perhaps life appears to move quick to those whose life's are somewhat bearable. It has already been alluded to in this thread that a life with chronic illness will MAKE you feel every passing second of every day.

Nevertheless, your line or thinking makes it very apparent that although we may have problems in life, life itself is a temporary problem that will sooner or later resolve through death.

Bearing this in mind it could be concluded that those who commit suicide are perhaps impatient for their inevitable demise...