• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
So I've been searched the net for some time about nembutal, and it seems to me that ordering it online isnt very reliable. What I keep hearing though is that you can get it if you go to mexico. So I have a question; if one decides to go to mexico, how do they go about acquiring nembutal? Does it have to be arranged before travelling or does the search start once you arrive there? Thanks.

Reactions: lv-gras
J

Jack

Jul 22, 2018
I think you get it from a vet there. Maybe tell the vet that your dog is very old and has arthritis. Tell them the dog can't walk anymore and shits all over itself. Tell them you want to put the dog out of its misery as painlessly as possible.

Reactions: IWishYouAllGoodLuck
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
I think you get it from a vet there. Maybe tell the vet that your dog is very old and has arthritis. Tell them the dog can't walk anymore and shits all over itself. Tell them you want to put the dog out of its misery as painlessly as possible.
So do I just go to any random vet? And wouldn't he tell me to carry the dog in a cage or something and bring it to him?