• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I've been really depressed watching this forum a lot this week, and suddenly I've started developing nausea for no reason. I've never had this. It's probably gonna be chronic as it has to be a mental issue. One more thing in the pile and one more reason to ctb. Yay.
Anyone else has this?

Reactions: throwaway777
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Are you spending more time than before reading from a screen? I spend a lot of time in front of my screen and get occasional migraines or slight nausea.

Poor eyesight can also cause nausea if you're straining to read small text. Increasing the size of the text onscreen can help in this situation.

Reactions: spanishguy22 and Psilo
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Are you spending more time than before reading from a screen? I spend a lot of time in front of my screen and get occasional migraines or slight nausea.

Poor eyesight can also cause nausea if you're straining to read small text. Increasing the size of the text onscreen can help in this situation.
Yeah from waking up to sleeping. Thanks mate