• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

Yoko26

Nov 9, 2019
I'm thinking in N for March, I'm trying to find it in Mexico City but I'm struggling to get it...was someone able to do it? How was it and where?

I'm CTB becauseMy newlywed husband Only 32 passed away a month ago in a tragic accident.
I dealing with a lot of legal stuff he left and once everything is settled in CTB. I just got 30 two months ago but I can't stand it anyomore.
Why something as easy as staying alive was so impossible for him why also for me it has been so hard to die and reach him?
I'm sick of people saying I should re marry soon, let him go and re do my life where I had a life already settled, I had found THE ONE why should I be happy loving someone else that is not him!?
I'm tired and my chest hurts a lot every day, they said It might be my heart but I refused to get medical attention IM not gonna keep preserving my health (I wish had attack soon but Inwish I found a way to provoke one ideas accepted) .
Thank you all this forum had gave me awesome people to talk that are in my same situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Throwawaysoul, Time and 1 other person
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
I'm thinking in N for March, I'm trying to find it in Mexico City but I'm struggling to get it...was someone able to do it? How was it and where?

I'm CTB becauseMy newlywed husband Only 32 passed away a month ago in a tragic accident.
I dealing with a lot of legal stuff he left and once everything is settled in CTB. I just got 30 two months ago but I can't stand it anyomore.
Why something as easy as staying alive was so impossible for him why also for me it has been so hard to die and reach him?
I'm sick of people saying I should re marry soon, let him go and re do my life where I had a life already settled, I had found THE ONE why should I be happy loving someone else that is not him!?
I'm tired and my chest hurts a lot every day, they said It might be my heart but I refused to get medical attention IM not gonna keep preserving my health (I wish had attack soon but Inwish I found a way to provoke one ideas accepted) .
Thank you all this forum had gave me awesome people to talk that are in my same situation.

Yoko26 - Ignore any person who tells you should remarry now, that is ludicrous. Thee is nothing you SHOULD do just
one month after losing your spouse! You are not in a state to DO anything except grieve when you are able to do
so. When you have been with THE ONE, no one can really understand what you mean, don't even try to
explain. I was with my ONE for nearly forty years. I lost her 3 1/2 months ago, and everything reminds me of
her. I spontaneously burst into tears, with little provocation. Like you, I feel my chest reacting and I don't seek
medical attention, as I am in no mood to seek medical help. I do agree with you about the forum is an awesome place to express how you feel, I would never have believed it before I got on the forum. I believe I am twice your age, but I can assure you, it does not matter what age we are when we experience profound grief. And nothing
can be said to you to set aside that grief, it is impossible. So, from a knowing perspective, I want you to know
that I know how you feel. With love and from a fellow grieving soul, I bid you good night and will keep
you in my thoughts. I am in USA, where are you?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FreeSpirit1Love, LegaliseIt!, escapefromabuse and 1 other person