• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Anyone have help on this? Feel free to PM. I'm new here so go easy on me.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I did so about 8 years ago, but it took 2 tries. The first time it never came. I used the main recommended source of the time in the PPH, based in Mexico. I eventually discarded it when it was past its use by date (apparently a mistake). Hoping to buy again but it seems that the old price of about US$300 is now several times higher. And income has gone down with all the crap happening, so have to do some saving. But at least D is reputable.

There was someone buying some on here recently and I was hoping that they would post updates, but I don't think they ever did.

That's all the information I have.

BobMorane

BobMorane

wizard
Apr 20, 2021
Have you tried ordering with the sources listed in the PPH ?

Reactions: Shadowplay
SuicideRun

SuicideRun

Jun 11, 2021
I would also be interested in N or SN but I don't find credible sources. If anyone has been successful if they send me a PM I would be grateful to them

Reactions: FailureGirl
BobMorane

BobMorane

wizard
Apr 20, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

go down to DOWNLOADS, download the august 2021 pdf and go page 254. Take a look at source 2. Thats the one you want to email to. Cheers.

Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I did so about 8 years ago, but it took 2 tries. The first time it never came. I used the main recommended source of the time in the PPH, based in Mexico. I eventually discarded it when it was past its use by date (apparently a mistake). Hoping to buy again but it seems that the old price of about US$300 is now several times higher. And income has gone down with all the crap happening, so have to do some saving. But at least D is reputable.

There was someone buying some on here recently and I was hoping that they would post updates, but I don't think they ever did.

That's all the information I have.
isn't its shelf life 20 years?

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021

go down to DOWNLOADS, download the august 2021 pdf and go page 254. Take a look at source 2. Thats the one you want to email to. Cheers.
Thanks boss.

Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Officially it's like 3. Unofficially 20, as I learned recently.
Are you sorry you threw out Nembutal, think it will still work? How do you think you know when the deadline has expired?

BobMorane

BobMorane

wizard
Apr 20, 2021

@SuicideRun

Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
Are you sorry you threw out Nembutal, think it will still work? How do you think you know when the deadline has expired?
It will absolutely work after expiration, how long is the question...I'd personally trust it for 8-10 years after that date. That's pushing it for peace of mind for me, although they would probably be fine longer.

I know it's not the same compound, but I've had multiple bottles of 7 year old ketamine before(100% fine), which was the same brand as this, just smaller bottles.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons and Death is beautiful
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
From what I hear they have pretty tough customs over there. Good luck

• Aww..