C

CTBtoday

Aug 28, 2023
I have to say im sorry to have to put my family and friends through this but I simply cannot anymore, Ive had the thoughts since I was young but kept going cause "its going to get better." Although there have been some great moments its gotten worse and worse especially in the last few years. Ill be going my SCUBA method so no blood to clean or bits and pieces of me everywhere. I don't really know how to end this but if anyone has any questions I'll be open to answering them over the next day or two. I will hopefully keep everyone updated. Thank you to all the resources on here otherwise I probably wouldve just OD'd on tylenol and go out painfully.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, アホペンギン, swaraj and 7 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Tylenol is not a good way to go, you will end up in agony for a week.

Good luck with your journey, I hope your SI doesn't kick in and ruin it for you.

• Informative
Reactions: Ghostgirl, CTBtoday, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
C

CTBtoday

Aug 28, 2023
Tylenol is not a good way to go, you will end up in agony for a week.

Good luck with your journey, I hope your SI doesn't kick in and ruin it for you.
yeah luckily found this place, I think my body has accepted that im ending it in a few days, currently lost my whole appetite and I usually love food. Thank you for the words I hope you have a wonderful journey as well whether it be CTB or recovering.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
S

ShrimpSB

Aug 26, 2023
Good luck and sweet dreams when it happens. Also are you able to share your setup if its not asking too much?

Reactions: CTBtoday and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Safe travels! I hope you find peace! Good luck!

Reactions: CTBtoday
C

CTBtoday

Aug 28, 2023
Good luck and sweet dreams when it happens. Also are you able to share your setup if its not asking too much?
I got a 40 cubic foot Nitrogen Tank, Pegasus M37 mask, Palantic regulator (DIN) stage 1 and 2, and a CGA-580 to 346 adapter. Will be hooking up everything next to my bed during the night hopefully by either today or by tomorrow. Sadly wasnt able to get the Cressi MC9 on short notice but saw good stuff about the regulator and decided to go for it.

• Informative
Reactions: SVEN, dialogos and ShrimpSB
S

ShrimpSB

Aug 26, 2023
I got a 40 cubic foot Nitrogen Tank, Pegasus M37 mask, Palantic regulator (DIN) stage 1 and 2, and a CGA-580 to 346 adapter. Will be hooking up everything next to my bed during the night hopefully by either today or by tomorrow. Sadly wasnt able to get the Cressi MC9 on short notice but saw good stuff about the regulator and decided to go for it.
Thanksfor the setup! and i hope no mishaps while hooking up like leaks and stuff.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for an easy journey and final rest. Go well, sleep easy, friend.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Luckily you found this place, od with otc medications is truly one of the most agonizing ways to go and it'll land you in the hospital with severe or irreversible organ damage, very undesirable. SCUBA method is very good, very reliable and quite easy to do despite it seeming intimidating due to the complicatedness of all the threads concerning this method. Anyways, good luck and I wish you the best with your plans.

P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
Best of luck! I hope everything goes smoothly, and you have yourself a peaceful departure ;)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans and I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom you search for.