• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I was wondering if anyone have good ideas how to get money for N if you're on benefits and too ill to work?

I am considering take a small loan to finance it, but I'd be really pissed off to loan those money and not receive the product and also I would not like to die in debt in even if no one in the bank will starve because they lose a few hundred dollars.

C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
If it's not urgent, Transcription or Captioning is good. I personally use Rev and can make like 30$ a day putting a few hours into it, even while only on the first tier. It requires a high standard of accuracy, so if you feel that's something you can do, go for it. It's not taxed or monitered or anything, goes straight to your paypal no questions asked.

(first post here and I've never really tried posting in forums before, someone tell me if I did something wrong)

Reactions: Shamana, puppy9, Soul and 3 others
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Sell some of your stuff. If you are really decided and sure about your choice or go with SN.

Reactions: Strumgewehr and overandout
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
If it's not urgent, Transcription or Captioning is good. I personally use Rev and can make like 30$ a day putting a few hours into it, even while only on the first tier. It requires a high standard of accuracy, so if you feel that's something you can do, go for it. It's not taxed or monitered or anything, goes straight to your paypal no questions asked.

(first post here and I've never really tried posting in forums before, someone tell me if I did something wrong)
You're fine. Make sure you've read the rules, so you know exactly what is and isn't allowed here.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I was wondering if anyone have good ideas how to get money for N if you're on benefits and too ill to work?

I am considering take a small loan to finance it, but I'd be really pissed off to loan those money and not receive the product and also I would not like to die in debt in even if no one in the bank will starve because they lose a few hundred dollars.
If you have a car do rideshare, if you don't then do handyman work through craigslist. Though that might take some time even if your in a big city. Or pan handle. LOL But shit that will take all summer. I hear if you pan handle in rich places that they will give you hundreds of dollars.

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
You don't even give me a like. What is your problem with my post? I told you so...