• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mementomori

mementomori

the almost-deaf musician
Dec 24, 2019
i have some aversion to lying, and due to some physical issues i cant attend the medic alone. can i force vomits so it will convince others and i would be telling a half truth to the medic?
and... would be strange if i said that i want specifically meto?
sorry for bothering, and thanks for those willing to answer...

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, TheDevilsAngel and DevilInHell667
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Welcome! This is a caring community, and I am glad that you feel comfortable on the forums.
i have some aversion to lying, and due to some physical issues i cant attend the medic alone. can i force vomits so it will convince others and i would be telling a half truth to the medic?
Do you have online or phone doctors where you live? That might be an option that would be more comfortable for you. I think that they charge a big fee, possibly.

Reactions: mementomori, TheDevilsAngel and DevilInHell667
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
forcing vomits will be literally lying with your body, i see it as the same as lying with words.

if you don't have one of the conditions for which metoclopramide is specifically prescribed then it will be hard to get just by pretending to vomit, and many physicians are reluctant to prescribe it even then because of the negative side effects. you will most likely get other drugs like antiacids or similar medicines.

the best way to ask directly for it is by saying that a family member has found relief to their condition with this drug and that they have similar symptoms, but since you don't want to lie then this will be even harder since you need to describe very specific symptoms and somehow give family history of them.
or by living in a latin america country, here doctors give them like candy even for the lightest nausea, you can even get them over the counter no questions asked.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and DevilInHell667
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
note : If you want to talk to anyone "privately" (instead of posting on threads), then you can use "PM" (PM = personal message, a bit like sending someone an email)
You need to make at least 5 posts and need to have been active for at least 24 hours to get access.
If you don't know what to post, you can post in some of the "games" threads (see "offtopic" section).
Once you have PM access, when you hover the mouse pointer over a user name, you will see a "start conversation" button...
Perhaps someone can assist in a PM since we're limited in what we can post on public threads like this.

Reactions: mementomori and LegaliseIt!
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
note : If you want to talk to anyone "privately" (instead of posting on threads), then you can use "PM" (PM = personal message, a bit like sending someone an email)
You need to make at least 5 posts and need to have been active for at least 24 hours to get access.
If you don't know what to post, you can post in some of the "games" threads (see "offtopic" section).
Once you have PM access, when you hover the mouse pointer over a user name, you will see a "start conversation" button...
Perhaps someone can assist in a PM since we're limited in what we can post on public threads like this.
As always, great advice.

• Love
Reactions: mementomori, MsMaudlin and jgm63
mementomori

mementomori

the almost-deaf musician
Dec 24, 2019
Welcome! This is a caring community, and I am glad that you feel comfortable on the forums.

Do you have online or phone doctors where you live? That might be an option that would be more comfortable for you. I think that they charge a big fee, possibly.
i've never attended a online doctor before, dont really know how this would work... but thanks man, ill think about this :)
forcing vomits will be literally lying with your body, i see it as the same as lying with words.

if you don't have one of the conditions for which metoclopramide is specifically prescribed then it will be hard to get just by pretending to vomit, and many physicians are reluctant to prescribe it even then because of the negative side effects. you will most likely get other drugs like antiacids or similar medicines.

the best way to ask directly for it is by saying that a family member has found relief to their condition with this drug and that they have similar symptoms, but since you don't want to lie then this will be even harder since you need to describe very specific symptoms and somehow give family history of them.
or by living in a latin america country, here doctors give them like candy even for the lightest nausea, you can even get them over the counter no questions asked.
i am from brazil, you think a doctor would prescribe it easily? by the way... i dont know which are the symptoms i need to describe, maybe just nausea and vomitting? i never had any migraine in my life.
and lying is just an inconscious problem... if its a complete lie my body just wont let me say it
i'll follow your advice! thanks for this :))

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fragile
essieni

essieni

Dec 22, 2019
if you life in brazil, meto dont need prescription( it's otc called "plasil")

• Love
Reactions: mementomori
mementomori

mementomori

the almost-deaf musician
Dec 24, 2019
if you life in brazil, meto dont need prescription( it's otc called "plasil")
thanks <3
guess i should've done more research before posting this. should i delete this thread?

Reactions: essieni
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
thanks <3
guess i should've done more research before posting this. should i delete this thread?

nah, maybe someone else from brazil will stumble upon this thread and find that metoclopramide is an over the counter drug.

and i'm glad that you found a good answer to your question.