sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
well my deal has still not come through and since winter has set in where i live, i was thinking of just getting completely drunk, getting naked, and then just passing out in the snow. my biggest concern is waking up with frostbite and having to have things amputated (especially the face) i'm going to hold out as long as i can but this seems to be a decent back up plan:notsure:

• Hugs
Reactions: imacrybaby, Ghost2211, sadworld and 2 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Well, if you find a place where no one finds you then this should work.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Ghost2211
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
It's hard to know how long it'll take for you to die and it's not the most pleasant method. Maybe get drunk and drink some benzos before you do it.

Reactions: imacrybaby
opiatedreamz

opiatedreamz

no-life king
Oct 31, 2020
i've heard that the cold is very painful, so if you're looking for something painless i wouldn't imagine that working painlessly. i could be wrong, it's just what i have heard.

Reactions: imacrybaby
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
People are getting drunk and passing out in the snow, and freezing to death happens ridiculously often. I think the alcohol makes you feel hotter so you just don't realize how cold you are. If I was going to do this I would go somewhere out in the woods where it would be too far out and too cold for me to ever get back. I don't really think you need to be naked that just seems like it would make that snow on your skin painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: NightNight20, Rn110bg101, lonelymountaingirl and 2 others
W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
The cold temperatures are only cold for so long. after a short while you begin to feel sensations of your skin being on fire, I would imagine this method to be very painful. The only way I could see it not being miserable is a very high dose of benzos perhaps, or sleeping pills.

Reactions: lonelymountaingirl
lonelymountaingirl

lonelymountaingirl

just passing through
Oct 21, 2020
The only way I could see it not being miserable is a very high dose of benzos perhaps, or sleeping pills.

I would agree with this.
I do, actually.

Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
I succumbed to hypothermia during a long winter hike several years ago. Initially, I was freezing and shivering - it gets to the point where you feel as though your teeth are smashing together with such violent force that they're going to break and fall out. That for me was the most unpleasant phase. The next thing I knew and I'd started to warm up, I assumed it was because we'd moved to an area of hotter air or got out of the wind or something but this was the hypothermia progressing. I felt quite pleasant actually.

Next thing I knew, I was too hot. I don't think I was sweating but I felt like I was. I loosened my outerwear and took off my thermal hat, it was at this point that my hiking buddies noticed what was going on and intervened. So I don't have any practical experience to share beyond that, but beyond the initial stage of actually feeling the cold and violent shivering, it was quite pleasant.

Reactions: Pookie
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Seems like a fkin dumb way to die

Reactions: Womps and Kramer
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I succumbed to hypothermia during a long winter hike several years ago. Initially, I was freezing and shivering - it gets to the point where you feel as though your teeth are smashing together with such violent force that they're going to break and fall out. That for me was the most unpleasant phase. The next thing I knew and I'd started to warm up, I assumed it was because we'd moved to an area of hotter air or got out of the wind or something but this was the hypothermia progressing. I felt quite pleasant actually.

Next thing I knew, I was too hot. I don't think I was sweating but I felt like I was. I loosened my outerwear and took off my thermal hat, it was at this point that my hiking buddies noticed what was going on and intervened. So I don't have any practical experience to share beyond that, but beyond the initial stage of actually feeling the cold and violent shivering, it was quite pleasant.
How long did your shivering phase last before you started feeling hot?

Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
How long did your shivering phase last before you started feeling hot?

Good question. Honestly, it was so long ago I don't remember exactly. Probably something like an hour? Half an hour? I don't remember it lasting a very long time, but I don't remember it well enough to say that with a great deal of confidence either.

Reactions: Pookie