Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I just need to vent a bit.
I wish my domperidone would arrive already so that I can use my SN. I want to get this over with. I can't stand to be here anymore. I want to have it for next week since my brother's spring break was extended a week, and it'll be a perfect opportunity if he stays at a friend's house, which is likely. My anxiety just keeps getting worse and I can't cope with it anymore. Lately I've been losing interest in everything. I get no pleasure in the things I loved doing. This has gotten even worse since my domperidone shipped on March 2nd. It's like this made the prospect of ctb more real and I'm just totally giving up on life. I put on an act around my family but I'm scared that eventually they're going to notice something is off. My mom is already suspicious of me, and I don't want to do anything to make her more concerned. I really need to go before I crack.

I just thought of one question. Does anyone know how long side effects from domperidone usually last? I know it would be smart to take a test dose sometime before I ctb, but I don't want my family to notice incase I do have side effects. I looked them up and it sounds like some are pretty common. So I'm trying to figure out how much time I need to make sure I'll be alone, or if it'll even be possible for me to test it.

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, TVO90 and Indieblue
L

Lifeiswildsuperwild

More than one person? If I kill him- I lose
Jan 21, 2020
Check your PMs! :)

T

TVO90

Mar 14, 2020
I just need to vent a bit.
I wish my domperidone would arrive already so that I can use my SN. I want to get this over with. I can't stand to be here anymore. I want to have it for next week since my brother's spring break was extended a week, and it'll be a perfect opportunity if he stays at a friend's house, which is likely. My anxiety just keeps getting worse and I can't cope with it anymore. Lately I've been losing interest in everything. I get no pleasure in the things I loved doing. This has gotten even worse since my domperidone shipped on March 2nd. It's like this made the prospect of ctb more real and I'm just totally giving up on life. I put on an act around my family but I'm scared that eventually they're going to notice something is off. My mom is already suspicious of me, and I don't want to do anything to make her more concerned. I really need to go before I crack.

I just thought of one question. Does anyone know how long side effects from domperidone usually last? I know it would be smart to take a test dose sometime before I ctb, but I don't want my family to notice incase I do have side effects. I looked them up and it sounds like some are pretty common. So I'm trying to figure out how much time I need to make sure I'll be alone, or if it'll even be possible for me to test it.

Rue89 I'm From Madison WI. I read your message on partner search but I just recently signed up and can't PM. PLEASE respond. Anyway to contact elsewhere?

I'm 30 M WI, Madison. I can drive. I have around a few hundred dollars to spend. I'm hoping to get heroin and alcohol. I already bought the syringes. I don't know where to buy heroin.

I'm in the exact same situation, I suffer from EXTREME anxiety, can't function. Don't have a job, can't keep a job. I get WAY TOO anxious to even do anything. I have way to many issues to deal with, and I just can't enjoy anything. I have PTSD, depression BPD? I spent years alone, I'm ready.

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Rue89 I'm From Madison WI. I read your message on partner search but I just recently signed up and can't PM. PLEASE respond. Anyway to contact elsewhere?

I'm 30 M WI, Madison. I can drive. I have around a few hundred dollars to spend. I'm hoping to get heroin and alcohol. I already bought the syringes. I don't know where to buy heroin.

I'm in the exact same situation, I suffer from EXTREME anxiety, can't function. Don't have a job, can't keep a job. I get WAY TOO anxious to even do anything. I have way to many issues to deal with, and I just can't enjoy anything. I have PTSD, depression BPD? I spent years alone, I'm ready.

You can PM once you've made 5 posts, easy to do in the Offtopic forum. Or I suppose we could use email or Discord if you want.