• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I was thinking of mixing diazepam or Xanax with alcohol.
I thought this would have a sedative effect but I've read online it can actually lead to anxiety or "hostile behaviour"???
That's the last thing I want.

I just want to find something that will make me feel calm, and turn my thoughts off for a while. Every illegal drug seems to run the risk of causing anxiety but I really need something to make me feel calm :( what would help?

HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Suffering
Jul 24, 2024
I regularly take diazepam and drink whiskey or vodka depending on mood and it has certainly never increased my anxiety and has always had a pleasant mild sedative effect and really is the only time I get a decent nights sleep tbh.

However people do react differently to different compounds and quantities, so if you are going to try then start light and see how you go and if it offers you any relief.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I thought Benzos have a calming effect and people also use them to sleep. But I wouldn't mix them with a lot of alcohol. Idk whether drugs (or meds) can actually turn off thoughts except when they make us sleep deep which is close to be being unconscious.

twin size mattress

twin size mattress

Oct 1, 2023
I think that taking diazepam or xanax on its own would probably be enough of a sedative to shut your thoughts out. I say to use the benzos instead of alcohol because alcohol affects everyone differently whereas benzos pretty uniformly sedate people. I'm speaking from experience as well, as taking a small amount of lorazepam own has been enough to turn my thoughts off for nearly a whole day.