scared2death

scared2death

blegh
Oct 2, 2023
i might not really want to ctb and im just being impulsive but just thinking about doing it makes me euphoric. i feel like its the right thing to look for help but everywhere i search i just see people talking about it being this sad and hopeless situation which, fair, but i dont see it like that i feel like its my calling to simply say. i am the happiest i have been in my life and i feel like i will not be taken seriously because i dont fit the profile.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Personally I find being online can really bring people down, social media should be avoided if possible and news and current affairs consumed cautiously. Everything is a false reality, you see everyone's false representations of themselves. The news will only increase fears and anxiety.

The best place to get help is out in the real world, go out and meet people, join a group of similar interests, volunteer somewhere.

Reactions: Mauve87 and Harrow
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
You might not find comparing yourself to others to be very helpful. It may be more useful to experiment and see what actions you can take to help you see yourself more in control of your life. Discovering experiments that work can build a momentum towards recovery.

Reactions: scared2death