• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
i have been spending these past few days on duckduckgo looking for places to get SN. im getting frustrated bc i do not want to be here by the end of the year. found some places but not sure if it is a scam. i've been telling myself i can find it tomorrow just for me to repeat the cycle again.
ugh this is suppose to be the first step and i cant get past it.

• Hugs
Reactions: cryone, walkingdead2023, Oguzok and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
SN is not that hard to get, don't believe the hype. It just needs a bit of creative searching.

It is not banned or illegal in most places, just a few sellers pulled it due to moaning wokists.

• Love
Reactions: Action, Oguzok and sad_rock
S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
SN is not that hard to get, don't believe the hype. It just needs a bit of creative searching.
yeah thats whats been getting me- im not trying enough to get better results :[
its nice to hear that though.

Reactions: Oguzok
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't want to give sources really as the rules are quite strict here on somethings.

One tip though, try learning the spelling and other names of SN and other languages like Polish and Spanish.

• Informative
Reactions: cryone, bwerner, reiII and 5 others
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
access to sn and other methods should be easy fast reliable, but they need slaves to keep this shitty world running. I have sn from before . But i have been trying to find another source because i want to have another one for safety. But getting to it is annoying . Humans are selfish too even if they have the sources its unlikely they would share it, even though they know the pain of not having it. The source i got it from long ago is not more active thats why i cant really guide you to it. But if i had it i would because i know how horrible agonizing is not to find it and that everyone puts excuses for not sending it, like that will stop pro lifers

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Action
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I don't want to give sources really as the rules are quite strict here on somethings.

One tip though, try learning the spelling and other names of SN and other languages like Polish and Spanish.
Do you mean available in the UK or to import? I wouldn't want to import and risk a welfare check.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Lol during my time on this site I've known three reliable sources. Just keep looking, sources exist.

Reactions: walkingdead2023, Action and sad_rock
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Also, something we are noticing is that certain search engines absolute will not return results for SN either by name, or chemical formula. It is definitely frustrating.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: walkingdead2023, Joarga, Action and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so horrible and cruel how suicide is purposely made so inaccessible, I hate how we have to struggle so much to die even despite the fact that death is all that's inevitable, I understand why you feel so frustrated as I get that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Anxi0usandDepressed, walkingdead2023 and 3 others
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
I'm not sure about other countries but here it was pretty easy to find on google. It seems the news didn't come to here the way it came to other places.
But overall its not a illegal product. It may be a little tricky to get it but its doable even in more complicated countries.
The main trick is to use the same nomenclature and keywords that the regular customers would use. Like you should search for the reagent not for the suicide poison.
Good luck

Reactions: Action, sorrowful and Oguzok
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Are those UK sources?
No
Also, something we are noticing is that certain search engines absolute will not return results for SN either by name, or chemical formula. It is definitely frustrating.
Yeah the UK has it rough. Didn't you guys recently get some sort of online safety bill? In the US that will probably never happen because people are obsessed with free speech and anti-censorship.

Reactions: sad_rock and sorrowful
F

ftm68_99

May 4, 2023

It is not banned or illegal in most places, just a few sellers pulled it due to moaning wokists.
Could you give us an idea of where we might get it? Thanks.

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
Lol during my time on this site I've known three reliable sources. Just keep looking, sources exist.
Would you mind sending me a source or giving me a couple hints on what to look for? I am having a hard time finding one for the US!

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Would you mind sending me a source or giving me a couple hints on what to look for? I am having a hard time finding one for the US!
I'm not updated on current sources anymore because I'm in recovery.

• Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername4