• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bruceleelives1969

Jun 19, 2019
If I get found CTB in a hotel in the USA and police are involved will my name be all over the internet? I want to protect my family.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: snorli
Righttodie

Righttodie

Maybe in another life
Apr 10, 2019
Media are not gonna stand back from making a story out of anything they feel will get them money.
It's always a possibility.

Reactions: snorli and not-2-b-the-answer
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
You will make the news if you're famous like Anthony Bourdain or Kate Spade. If you're not famous, then it's highly unlikely that any media will ever report on you, or at least it will be a brief mention without any name attached. For example, there was a woman who died (apparently suicide) on local train tracks. She got reported in local media but the report was limited to the fact that she is a female of age X who lives in City X and she died at X location at X time -- no name given for this mystery woman. And that's local media only, so 99.99% of America will never notice.

Russian teen Pavel Mateev got lots of attention for cutting his head off with a chainsaw. He would be unknown had he died in a conventional (and totally non-news-worthy manner) such as hanging.

We have seen that it's possible for an SS member to become news around the world, but that only happens when her mother goes around bitching to every media outlet on the planet that will listen. Do you have a mom who's a media whore?

Reactions: Righttodie, snorli, Boochky and 2 others
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
nah people in this world are already desensitized to violence and death. Dead guy in a hotel isn't going to draw any attention. I agree with @TimeToDie, unless you take your life in a dramatic manner, no one but those who know you will remember in a day or two :notsure:

Reactions: Righttodie
C

Crematedashes

Jun 19, 2019
Unless you are famous and do it in an unusual way, you won't make the news. Suicides occur in hotels all the time and chances are you've stayed in a room where someone died, maybe even from suicide. Hotels also try to keep it discrete and the police will probably enter from a way where customers can't access and then discretely remove your body.

Reactions: Righttodie, snorli and Egddios
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
If I get found CTB in a hotel in the USA and police are involved will my name be all over the internet? I want to protect my family.
Most media outlets don't publicize suicide because it's known to cause a chain reaction and increase the suicide rate. Unless your parents approach the media offering to sell the story, it won't get out.

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
You will need to be famous or doing dramatically.....maybe if you do it in the time of a tv series like 13 reason was famous or there was something viral like that game of the blue whale......if not media doesn't care.

A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Unless you are very young, the media won't notice.

• Aww..
Reactions: snorli
W

WaterUnder

Student
Apr 27, 2019
It's relatively commonplace. Hotels don't want the negative publicity. As others have said, unless you're famous or there are unusual circumstances, it's not going to be picked up by the press.