• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Anyone else the same? Shits still happening as expected. My virtue signalling guy is apparently being praised and praised for being fake. I feel like I'm no worthy of all the compassion he seems to talk about (I can still see comments, retweets to his posts, just not his actual posts - but I get the idea from them). Screw this. I am struggling so much because I'm glad he's doing well (in a way) but at the same time I'm so angry about how he's just blocked me while preaching about inclusion.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, grungeCat, Xocoyotziin and 3 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I'm drunk right now

• Hugs
Reactions: madbananas and Lostandlooking
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Not sure if this is helpful, but I'm hella drunk as well. Not sure about the Twitter situation. I'm not so big on social media or anything social in general.

• Hugs
Reactions: madbananas, ZardozOmega and Lostandlooking
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Man, I wish I could still drink. I feel great when I do! It just doesn't mix well with what I take everyday. I miss it especially these days most of all.

• Hugs
Reactions: madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
It made me very hungover today which forced me to sleep all day and I'm still tired so at least I've ruined a day and got loads of sleep :)

• Love
Reactions: Marauder, Good4Nothing and Xocoyotziin
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Man I wish 1 wish i was seeing a friend at the weekend and then I can get drunk and chill then I will be able to enjoy his company.

• Love
Reactions: Xocoyotziin
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I got a bit drunk today by the train tracks.
I used to drink all the time when I was living with my husband.

Reactions: StateOfMind
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Fuck yes I'm constantly buzzed and about to get a bottle of wine right now. Not encouraging lol. But you're not at all alone here.
Man I wish 1 wish i was seeing a friend at the weekend and then I can get drunk and chill then I will be able to enjoy his company.
Its not like I want my hypothetical friends to be alcoholics but having an alcoholic friend would be awesome and kind of a relief

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Its not like I want my hypothetical friends to be alcoholics but having an alcoholic friend would be awesome and kind of a relief

My best friend was an alcoholic, and he was an asshole. He drove all his friends away one by one, even me towards the end.
He drank himself to death. When we reminisce about him, we have to go back 20 years to find nice things to say about him.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Xocoyotziin and Lithium
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
My best friend was an alcoholic, and he was an asshole. He drove all his friends away one by one, even me towards the end.
He drank himself to death. When we reminisce about him, we have to go back 20 years to find nice things to say about him.
Ah sorry, guess I'm eating my own words here. Actually kind of mirrors how I fell out with my own best friend.

I just want to be around someone on my wavelength, and right now that tends to include alcohol, though hopefully not indefinitely.

Reactions: Good4Nothing
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Fuck yes I'm constantly buzzed and about to get a bottle of wine right now. Not encouraging lol. But you're not at all alone here.

I barely drink enough to be considered binge drinking, as I get bored of drinking after a while and I am very slow at drinking

Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
I barely drink enough to be considered binge drinking, as I get bored of drinking after a while and I am very slow at drinking
That's good. I mean all addictions are shit but as far as addictions go alcohol, despite its legality, is one of the worst.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
I wish I was drinking. I'm all out of cash until I get paid on the 21st, so it's another 13 days of no booze. I can enjoy it in moderation and love getting buzzed in the evenings. It feels so so boring without it right now :( Supposed to be celebrating a work thing but just sat here waiting for the clock to go by. I wish I could get alcohol on credit like I can with weed lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Yeah, I am drunk all the time too. I can't cope with reality other way. I'm drinking mainly vodka, beer gives me stomach issues and wine is too expensive. Alcohol is a pretty good way to spend the last time on this planet as a human being.

Reactions: Ramirez and StateOfMind
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Binge night tomorrow. Can't fucking wait.

• Love
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Oh shit your night is friday too? That's my one person shitty pop music dance party night.
I've gotta go to a friend's dinner thing first but I can drink properly afterwards :pfff:

• Love