• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I already tested and practiced with my set up 3 times. the thing is im getting so desperate that I feel like I need to hang myself tomorrow night. I can't take it anymore. But I know people could be home sleeping. I won't have enough time alone till next week but I'm so desperate. I know it's really bad to not be alone in house so not not get caught. Pphavent Finished my note yet but cant do this much. longer And my thoughts are scattered

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 0000000000000, worthIess and Praestat_Mori
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
A Hotel?

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and Kasumi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, I find it so cruel how we cannot just choose to cease existing in a peaceful, guaranteed way.

Reactions: WantingOut2
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Unless you absolutely have to for some reason, it's always better to give yourself some more time.
Simply because it's safer in every regard.
After all, if you can still ctb in a week or two then where is the point in doing it now unless your life is literally falling apart right now.

I don't know what the reasons are for your desperation now, but perhaps you can find ways to cope temporarily, even if it's something otherwise seen as drastic, such as leaving your home and just living in a hotel somewhere far away for a few days, drugs or whatever you can think of that would help.
What does it matter if you're goind to ctb anyway, might as well do everything you can to make your last weeks liveable no matter how crazy it sounds.

• Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom