P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
I Just Want A Method PLEASE I WANT IT TO END, I Have No Money OR Technical Know How Or Skills . This is why im Fucked And Suffering With No Way Out, Please Someone Suggest Something. Yes I Have Read The Wiki All Seem Difficult and Unobtainable for me, HELP ME TO STOP SUFFERING,I FEEL LIKE IM GONNA BREAK THINGS AND DIG MY EYES OUT THATS HOW FRUSTRATED I AM.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, kite, LastFlowers and 3 others
M

MAA Ke pass

Student
Jan 6, 2021
I Just Want A Method PLEASE I WANT IT TO END, I Have No Money OR Technical Know How Or Skills . This is why im Fucked And Suffering With No Way Out, Please Someone Suggest Something. Yes I Have Read The Wiki All Seem Difficult and Unobtainable for me, HELP ME TO STOP SUFFERING,I FEEL LIKE IM GONNA BREAK THINGS AND DIG MY EYES OUT THATS HOW FRUSTRATED I AM.
U from which country???

Reactions: Deleted member 22624
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
It's horrendous feeling like this. I don't think there will be a quick answer. Can you go for a jog to help clear your mind a bit? You sound like you're on the verge of cramps from anxiety or something :(

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and kite
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I have felt that very same thing, it is horrific, I am so sorry. But we can't directly assist you in this way, you have to calm down somehow so you can go search the methods further with proper time to think them through, you don't want to end up brain damaged even if you are sure in ending your life. You can have it all end but please try, if possible, to level out enough to where you aren't feeling rushed and pre-panicked. Easier said than done, I know.

Reactions: mpnf, Deleted member 22624 and x~Sophia~x