Beautiful Angel

Beautiful Angel

Jul 2, 2020
I've been back on here lurking in the shadows depressed just not saying anything I feel like what's the point I don't need any more hurt left broken like garbage I'm so ready that the math it doesn't even matter long as it's quick and over with ! I know I'll be having to make a trip out of town can't let anyone that I know by me and that way so I'll plan to drive somewhere where no one has me I hate so much about my life that I am literally ready to go right nOw! How can one person to suffer so much for so long! I am giving I can't wait to leave this world

• Aww..
Reactions: not4us

123doodoo

Oct 9, 2020
I've been back on here lurking in the shadows depressed just not saying anything I feel like what's the point I don't need any more hurt left broken like garbage I'm so ready that the math it doesn't even matter long as it's quick and over with ! I know I'll be having to make a trip out of town can't let anyone that I know by me and that way so I'll plan to drive somewhere where no one has me I hate so much about my life that I am literally ready to go right nOw! How can one person to suffer so much for so long! I am giving I can't wait to leave this world
Where are you from?