Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Anyone with any knowledge about snake bites. Is it fast and painless? Couldn't find any thread on the subject. How about other venomous creepy crawlers? Maybe spiders. Appeal of this method is that it looks natural. I've once read somewhere that some people pay for small amounts of snake venom because it is supposed to have some health benefits. In the article it said that one guy died that way, letting a snake bite him. I guess it's all in the dosage.

Last edited:
Reactions: whatevs
T

ThePaleWhiteLight

Mar 28, 2022
My father was a sort of a self-taught expert in snakes, so I can speak to this:

No. Snake bites are agonizingly painful. And they're far from instantaneous - you can live for up to two weeks as your liver slowly shut down from a black adder bite, for example. Not even remotely a good way to go.

N, fentanyl, SN, gunshot, jumping, drowning, literally anything else, snakbite.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: hellispink, VoidDesirer22, DeathBecomesMe_2021 and 5 others
I

indigomoon

Student
Mar 6, 2022
Snake bites are incredibly painful. And the death is torturous. Not a good way to go.

TheWood

TheWood

Experienced
Mar 1, 2022
Perhaps it'd be better to use a poisonous plant (there are lethal ones) rather than a snake

Reactions: peace_van
peace_van

peace_van

My time stops now.
Sep 9, 2023
Many-banded krait
There are reported cases in my country that people use this snake to ctb. The snake is not uncommon in rural areas here.
Reliability is high, 1mg toxin will be lethal and a bite typically injects 4.9mg.
Also the bite is not painful, the subject typically feels itchy and numb at the wound.
Toxin paralyzes muscles in hours and it can take up to 3 days to complete death.
Even if the subject is hospitalized, as long as the doctor doesn't know the species of the snake, they cannot save.
I guess it's a feasible method here, though not as good as SN/inert gas/...

This method may not be globally available since foreign species are heavily censored by customs, the snake cannot be exported to other countries.
But there may be some kind of snake species good for ctb in your country? I don't know

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Al_stargate and lament.