I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
Anyone ever tried to get a consultation with some doctor in Eastern or Southern Europe for a prescription for benzos in Ireland/UK? Does what I'm describing even exist? They don't prescribe them here because anything that works can't be prescribed.

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Dont know if it exists but you could find yourself in trouble if customs finds out

Reactions: whywere
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Can't get benzos myself in the U.K.

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Online pharmacies aren't allowed to prescribe class B/C substances and whatnot. Even things like Gabapentin/lyrica are no longer allowed to be prescribed online due to draconian drug laws.

I know some people who take stimulants and they had to pay out the ass for a private prescription, because the NHS simply refused to help them or told them they would have to wait nearly a year to access consultants who would be authorised to prescribe said medications.

I feel your pain though. I just suffer without any sort of medication because the No Help service (NHS) can't do anything for me due to 4738281 layers of red tape and beurocracy and the nanny state won't let anyone take medications of their own accord.

• Aww..
Reactions: loopylou and EmbraceOfTheVoid
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I buy used to buy research chemical benzos on the clearnet. Not as a valid as getting a doctor's prescription but it was a good way to get them.

Be careful with some RC benzos if you go that route, many are much more potent than any Rx benzo.

BigNarkoleptic

BigNarkoleptic

If this isn't the end, what's meant of learning.
Mar 8, 2021
You can I UK but your GP will know and some will have to approve certain meds.
You can I UK but your GP will know and some will have to approve certain meds.
There are lots of online UK sites

popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
no, not on Clearnet

RCs are also now illegal in the UK. u will struggle to find anyone from Europe who will supply to UK. China however will but they sometimes send u any old shit which isn't what you asked for

Dark web is your best bet, always stick to domestic post so it doesn't go through customs. and don't buy loose pills, they are fake. always blister packs

Reactions: LittleJem