Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
Do you guys ever had moments where you think of leaving where you live and move to a place far away from everything?
Had this tought since I was in my early teens but then abondened it because even if I moved to another place I would still be miserable anyway, wondered if any of you guys had it before.

Reactions: Moburin 29
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes and I've done it three times over. Similar experience to what you predict though- it helps at the start. There are new things to distract yourself with. Still- I suspect the key is to face up to your actual issues at the same time- eg. social anxiety- otherwise, they just keep following you around.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kempel556
Upvote 0
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
Do you guys ever had moments where you think of leaving where you live and move to a place far away from everything?
Had this tought since I was in my early teens but then abondened it because even if I moved to another place I would still be miserable anyway, wondered if any of you guys had it before.
I've had this idea for a while but I've lost my job and I don't have much money since my family manages my income so running away from everything would be quite impossible cz I'll most likely be sleeping on the streets with no money

• Hugs
Upvote 0
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I've thought about moving abroad to live as a vagabond, staying in cheap airbnbs for a month before moving to the next destination.
But obviously there are many problems, such as financial and social interactions, which are hard for me. It's easier said than done.
So it's just a fantasy.

• Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000, Moburin 29 and Kempel556
Upvote 0
Moburin 29

Moburin 29

Just a random background character
Sep 17, 2023
Yep, can definitely relate to this.
Sometimes I have urge, while going to work, to get into random bus and just go as far as I can.
But I know that I can't run away from myself. So yeah, pretty pointless, but nice to imagine from time to time.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Few people here have problems they can run away from. That's why we want to ctb bc death is the only escape

Upvote 0
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
I've had this idea for a while but I've lost my job and I don't have much money since my family manages my income so running away from everything would be quite impossible cz I'll most likely be sleeping on the streets with no money
Yeah I tried to when I was a teenager but I didn´t have any money as well

• Hugs
Reactions: Is0lated
Upvote 0
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
Yeah I tried to when I was a teenager but I didn´t have any money as well
Same, I've tried when I was around 14 but I ended up having a panic attack. Now I don't really think about having a new life, I'm just planning to run away for one day so I can enjoy my last moments before I ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Moburin 29 and Kempel556
Upvote 0
Moburin 29

Moburin 29

Just a random background character
Sep 17, 2023
I've thought about moving abroad to live as a vagabond, staying in cheap airbnbs for a month before moving to the next destination.
But obviously there are many problems, such as financial and social interactions, which are hard for me. It's easier said than done.
So it's just a fantasy.
O hey, thats a pretty nice fantasy.
Not gonna lie, I thought about something like this myself.
Lately I am giving envious looks to people with road clothes and huge backpacks. But I don't think I have enough courage for such adventure.

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
Upvote 0