catsarecool

catsarecool

Remember me for me, I need to set my spirit free
Jul 2, 2020
Does anyone know how to get antiemetics that fit SN? all the over-the-counter ones ive been looking at seem to not work for it and i don't really know what way to go or where to order online.

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Bought mine from an online Indian pharmacy ages ago, shouldn't be too hard to find.

Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Does anyone know how to get antiemetics that fit SN?
Hi, If you buy prescription drugs from the web you have to at least use ups/dhl/fedex courier service or the customs will catch them and you will get fined.
Even using a courier is not absolutely safe if you have shitty luck.

Reactions: Saed
catsarecool

catsarecool

Jul 2, 2020
thanks for the tips!

catsarecool

catsarecool

Jul 2, 2020
Still having problems with this. If anyone has any helpful sources or info, please PM.

E

Eachdaymakesmedumber

Jul 25, 2020
Still having problems with this. If anyone has any helpful sources or info, please PM.
Scan ebay once in a while after "Primperan".

There is a seller that once and in a while puts it up. I bought there and received it. (Europe).

It gets taken down fast but he/she ships it.

Reactions: catsarecool and harkovv
catsarecool

catsarecool

Jul 2, 2020
So, earlier so primperan popped on ebay (shipped from uk but package in spanish) however the person wouldn't ship to finland. All of the indian pharmacies I've checked are out of stock or Don't ship to finland.

I found some sellers on indiamart who would be willing to ship but I'm really worried about them getting caught by customs.