• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Niny

May 18, 2019
Hi, I need to switch methods and was thinking of SN, but I don't know how to get my hands on anti-emetics in the Netherlands. My doctor will immediately know what's going on if I ask for this. Are there any otc or online ways of obtaining these? Thanks!

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
I have a few websites where you can legally buy anti emetics. But I would like to send them to you privately, because of the current incidents.

Reactions: Baskol1
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
That would be great, thank you
I don't know why, but you don't seem to have the ability to send or receive PMs yet. When that is possible, just send me a message.

AbandonedStudio

AbandonedStudio

Aug 22, 2019
Hey, I would like to know how to get antiemetics in the Netherlands. Can you pm me the website you got it from?

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Bloody hell, I bough mine of eBay, a Spanish guy. I always thought in the Netherlands it would be the easiest thing thing

AbandonedStudio

AbandonedStudio

Aug 22, 2019
I can't find metoclopramide on eBay

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Bloody hell, I bough mine of eBay, a Spanish guy. I always thought in the Netherlands it would be the easiest thing thing
do you still have link to that?

katyhere

katyhere

Jan 23, 2020
I have a few websites where you can legally buy anti emetics. But I would like to send them to you privately, because of the current incidents.
Could you perhaps pm me as well? That would be very much appreciated.

katyhere

katyhere

Jan 23, 2020
It goes by Primperan sometimes as well, think thats spelt right.
I found a seller from Greece on Ebay that sells it by the name of Primperan. Just not sure about legislation etc., will they check with the shipping or is it safe to order this to the Netherlands?

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I found a seller from Greece on Ebay that sells it by the name of Primperan. Just not sure about legislation etc., will they check with the shipping or is it safe to order this to the Netherlands?
The seller will have a list of countries they won't ship to, I'm assuming for legal reason. In the UK I ordered it and it arrived fine, no problems with customs.

katyhere

katyhere

Jan 23, 2020
In case anyone looks this forum up again, I bought it via Ebay from someone in spain and it got through to me in the netherlands. Very fast shipping and everything. I simply looked for "primperan" on ebay and I paid about 17 euros for it.