• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
It's so easy for me to get so depressed because I start thinking about all the stuff I failed at and just want to put a bullet in my head. I don't know even know what else to say but it sucks.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Nlis2244, binturong and 7 others
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
yea esp because people use age as benchmarks for how much you shuold have achieved. it sucks.

if its ur birthday tho, happy birthday? i hope you can find happiness in some form today, no matter how little it is.

• Love
Reactions: CatLove56 and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Sorry to hear, birthdays are always a brutal time if you use them for a bar of measurement or hate aging

Anyway, happy birthday 🎉🎊🎂

Reactions: Skathon, CatLove56 and sserafim
landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
I grew up in a family that never celebrated birthdays, just wasn't a thing. but i tend to feel depressed whenever my bd rolls around too. it's just another solar cycle, but also good excuse to eat cake.

Reactions: CatLove56 and lemonbunny
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
I understand you very well. And every year it feels worse, and i feel more like a failure.

BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

The View From Halfway Down
Feb 8, 2023
It's so easy for me to get so depressed because I start thinking about all the stuff I failed at and just want to put a bullet in my head. I don't know even know what else to say but it sucks.
I hate my birthdays too. I try to ignore it. I do not respond to any birthday wishes, I do not do parties, I take my birthday off the birthday calendar at work. I turn my phone off and refuse to see anyone but my husband.
I grew up being told I should have never been born, before I was even old enough to start kindergarden. I was told as a toddler and my entire childhood I should have never been born. Its my fault were poor. Its my fault he cant have nice things. I ruined his life. Its my fault mother wont have sex with him. I was a mistake. They neither one wanted me.
So yeah, celebrating the day this mistake came into the world just doesnt appeal to me. Im sorry you hate your birthday too. So many people seem to enjoy it, it sucks that we cant do the same.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking