ko.atwd

ko.atwd

K
Jun 3, 2022
hi everyone, i'm new here and haven't posted enough to unlock PMs or chat or anything. there's a technical thing with the site i wanted to report and was wondering if there was an email or something i could use to do that? sorry if i missed something obvious, i looked over the rules/faq and didn't see anything. thanks!

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I would just post a thread about it in Offtpoic- a new thread other than this one with the issues lidsted in the title. They review the threads and will see it or else maybe someone else will report the thread to the mods so that this way they can see it.

Reactions: bed
bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
Do you have the ability to open a ticket? That would probably be the best. If not @Someone123 answer will suffice.

ko.atwd

ko.atwd

K
Jun 3, 2022
I would just post a thread about it in Offtpoic- a new thread other than this one with the issues lidsted in the title. They review the threads and will see it or else maybe someone else will report the thread to the mods so that this way they can see it.
i thought about doing that, but it's probably something that's best to not be posted in public. i'll see if this thread gets some mod attention, and if not i'll just try to be active enough to unlock PMs.

Reactions: bed
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
You can pm Admin/mods from the start. If you look for a moderator that's online you can click on/highlight their pic and you should be able to send them a message.

ko.atwd

ko.atwd

K
Jun 3, 2022
Do you have the ability to open a ticket? That would probably be the best. If not @Someone123 answer will suffice.
where would that be? i don't see it on the side bar or the main page so i'm assuming the answer is "no i don't."

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
If you go to the bottom of the page theres a 'contact us' option.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
You can open tickets by clicking the 'burger' in the top left corner of the page and scrolling down to 'Tickets'.

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
Also, if you click on Members on the left side, the page you get lists the Moderation Team at the top.

Reactions: Smart No More
ko.atwd

ko.atwd

K
Jun 3, 2022
tickets and members were both locked along with PMs/profiles, but now even though i have only 6 posts everything has been unlocked so i have submitted a ticket with all the details. thanks everyone who responded to help, it is/was much appreciated!

Reactions: Smart No More