B

Blackrose23

Jul 10, 2021
Does anyone know how I could get a gun without a background check? I wanted to buy one at the store, didn't pass the background check. I tried a private sales person but they wanted to transfer their gun to the store which would involve a background check and the same with buying a gun online.

Reactions: Arvinneedstodie and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I am also interested in the answer. I believe I would pass a background check but would prefer to deal with as little bureaucracy as possible.

V

VicMackey

Student
Apr 10, 2021
Does anyone know how I could get a gun without a background check? I wanted to buy one at the store, didn't pass the background check. I tried a private sales person but they wanted to transfer their gun to the store which would involve a background check and the same with buying a gun online.
Look up estate sales. If you get there early i bet you can get one for cash. Private sales from craigslist are legal. Cash. Just meet during the day in some parking lot that has cameras in a decent neighborhood and u should be fine. Otherwise try Sturmgewehr.com and look for private sales in your state.

Reactions: itstoolateforme