• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Stuckaf2

Stuck
Aug 17, 2021
Is it illegal to order SN from outside of Germany? I did and some members tell me I might risk going to jail now???
Even on this forum I get ignored smh.

Last edited:
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable šŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku šŸ¤
Mar 11, 2022
Is it illegal to order SN from outside of Germany? I did and some members tell me I might risk going to jail now???
Even on this forum I get ignored smh.
I really don't know, sorry. If I knew I would help you. I hope someone help you about this.

georgecostanza

georgecostanza

Mar 6, 2022
German here - but I'm applying mostly common sense. I'd be surprised if SN would be illegal in Germany or anywhere in the world. Its purchase might be restricted and require some certificate or registration but why should it be illegal. Also, I see no reason why somebody should go to jail for something like buying it - assuming it is a controlled substance. Worst case would be a fine - if at all. It's simply an industrial product.

So - relax!

Reactions: Quax, oivoi and Stuckaf2
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
it's the risk we all take on ordering these things

eguiƶ

eguiƶ

Dec 16, 2021
I think you wont go to jail buf if you get found out a fine is likely