• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Which would prefer your nation and citizens to be famous for?

• Being genocidal mass murderers

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Licking public toilets, smearing shit in their faces and getting off while singing nazi anthems

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Why not both? (joke please don't sue me Germany it is just a joke)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • noname223 your polls are the best (hihihi) God damn

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Can't decide it all sounds thrilling

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I only heard of it today after Secular Talk mentioning it. He is an American Youtuber I live in Germany. This scandale goes viral in the whole world. I could imagine humiliation is his kink.

Martin Neumaier, Germany's politician, filmed himself licking public toilets of a railway station, as confirmed by the local media reports.

The Free Democratic Party (FDP) candidate for the district of Ostalb was seen putting his face inside the toilet and also licking toiletries including a brush present there, according to Times Now.

He also shared disturbing and explicit videos of himself doing sexual acts online.

In one clip, Neumaier was seen singing the Nazi-era German national anthem along with "m*********** rectally with a s** toy." Moreover, several videos of him have surfaced on social media and gone viral.

His act of licking the metal fittings of a urinal and a seated toilet received disgust by several users on social sites including German native speakers. Without describing much, Neumaier can be heard saying it was part of his "punishment" in the video.
He also made a mustache from feces while roleplaying as the former Chancellor Adolf Hitler in one more such footage. Several censored versions of the clips continue to be shared on other social sites showcasing him, despite Elon Musk-owned X taking action.
With a population of 70,000 estimated to vote, Neumaier is the FDP's candidate for upcoming local elections in the Swabian city.

My comment: What an incredible time to be a German citizen. This guy is worse for our reputation than worldwar1 and 2 combined. The poll is a joke still I am kind of scared it might a crime to post it. Germany is so sensitive with nazi jokes. I think the first two answers should be considered crimes against humanity.

I have not watched the footage and certainyl not gonna do it. Can you get PTSD from that? (joke) I give two votes.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_ and Yuki_03
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, Yuki_03 and buyersremorse
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
You are German? Let me test your nationality ;).

To answer your question, I prefer my country to be known for mass genocide.
Considering the history of our world, this is not unusual.
Mass slaughter has occurred in the past and will occur in the future.
Normal thing.
If Poland were known for this common thing, it means that we have done something spectacular and defeated even our beloved historical friends from the western border ;).